AzlanonPC Staff Feedback Thread

This is the feedback thread for Administrator AzlanonPC.

Please provide your thoughts about how they perform.

This is not the place for ban appeals or player reports but you can mention specific events and how they handled it given you don’t try to change the outcome of the case.

You are expected to keep a somewhat formal tone and give constructive criticism. Insults will not be tolerated.

I’m so sorry for forgetting your thread :cry:

s’okay, i had moral inmunity against the community for a while, apparently. Cant express their hate if they dont have a post.

Generally a cool guy, and a good admin. Doesn’t like birbs and I take that very personally. Otherwise good, yea.

An interesting character for sure.

Going under the name of Jetra, he’s done a lot of ports over the years; he fixed parts of Kilostation, and listened to people when they hated the map, and weathered that storm. He’s a great pick for council and an overall cool guy who is active a fair bit.

Absolute chad, let me scan people’s assess all shift long.

Very helpful as well too!

Epic admin, does plenty of fun events to spice up the round, and is a chill guy. Stay cool azlanon.

Almost never see them on.

Chill admin, fun events and an all around cool dude. Keep it up.

-1 isn’t oneplusone
But other than that is alright

Good admin with badmin knowledge which he uses for events. Very cool guy, would definitely give 11/10 if possible.

Can do weird things with the game that are very impressive.
Nice person and a very good admin.
big number/smaller number

I’m pretty sure you hold the longest time of being admin on beestation, very good player before and after the ssethtide.

Admin retired, closing