Axel Hawker and Tyranidus Richardson player report

While discussing the report and bringing your side of the story/perspective is fine. Please refrain from going at each other’s throat or if you don’t have anything else to add.

All this is gonna accomplish is getting the thread locked by an admin before investigation.

Admins will clarify the rules themselves if needed.

1 Like

Mind shield is not an invasive implant, that section refers to stuff like pacification and chemical implants (and is intended to prevent stuff like cavity implant gib grenades). Once the mindshield didn’t take, you were now committing Insurrection, which is a capital crime. Finally, security knowing that revs flash and are resistant to mind shields is not metagaming.

With context of confirmed usage of flash on seemingly random people? Yeah.

bump a roonie 200000

1 Like

This shouldn’t take a long time to investigate, bumping another and possibly last time.

1 Like

I’ll put this on my list.

So… you’re running around flashing people as a headrev, you get arrested and searched, then implanted. You of course reject the implant and end up executed as a result. What’s the problem here exactly?

Full disclosure I haven’t read any logs yet, just read over this thread.

Look, maybe i’m stupid for feeling like green alert forced implantation is dumb, just close this thread it’s been like a month, nothin gonna be even discussed just “haha he wants to RP what a dumbo”.

i guess security’s job is hunt the valid, no wonder they are allowed to be murdered under most antags, because y’know… this lol

Revs are a “gaming” mode. A good rev round is fast, furious, and generally sop-goes-out-the-window-fight-for-your-life.

Dumb shit that extends rev rounds is dumb shit.

And this is why revs is a bad game mode and anti-RP.

People like this.

1 Like

I guess I fundamentally missed the point of revs boys. CROW!

i do now understand the point, i guess it’s like a “Deathmatch” kinda and they, during revs round, would be allowed to do that, i mean thinking about it as “game modes” instead of just ‘the shift’ or whatever is a good idea, i will think on dat

QM and cargo crew are top priority for security anyway, with only suspicious they would be allowed to ask you to get mindshield.

Second part of this isn’t in spacelaw.

No, resisting a mindshield implant is though.

I’m going to be honest this is a really shit takeaway from this. Security validly arrested you, validly implanted you due to suspicion of there being a revolution, and then validly executed you. That doesn’t mean that the entire gamemode is a free for all where rules don’t exist and that you shouldn’t even try and RP.

Overall this is an IC issue.

Also while we’re here don’t threaten people with admin involvement as it goes against R7.8.