Axanthicthemoff Banned by pixelman77

CKEY: axanthicthemoff

Admin’s CKEY: pixelman77

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: All Servers

Ban Type: All servers

Ban Length: Perma

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2020-07-20 12:59

Round ID: 18786

Ban Reason: Was perma banned for screwing up the atmo setup, he did it again.

Appeal Reason: All I did was setup layered volume pipes for the inflow and outflow. I was previously banned for plasma flooding not ‘making changes to atmos’ Like I have no clue what I did wrong. I was trying to make it so rooms were removed of contaiminents and refilled quicker as well as doing testing in another room to make it as effecient as possible.

Additional Information: The admin didn’t talk to me at all regarding it and permad me what a joke.

Perhaps someone else did something but that was all I did.

Then was banned

you’re not even supposed to be playing here. you never mentioned you tried to ban evade your first permaban, tried to trick me(failed), and then successfully tricked another admin into unbanning you, again, without mentioning you tried to ban evade

wow the min didnt even give you a chance, thats the worst kinda shit. sounds like you didnt do anything and the supplied images amplify that idea. Either you are innocent, or really good at manipulating evidence

okay well piterskiy’s reply is pretty damning

Tricked
Litterally told him

Also for the original original ban.
Waited over a month, it was on LRP in which I’d see people just murdering each other nonstop who weren’t antags and thought that was the kind of server it was. I was wrong.

Clearly there’s been no issues since I’ve been unbanned so clearly the punishment was stupid.

Are you serious dude?
I SETUP A LAYERED INTAKE AND OUTPUT WHAT

I never tried to trick you, I literally asked and you told me to make another appeal. It never told me the ban was due to that, I only found out from you.

alright I might have missed something here because there was around 12 active tickets, I had no time. But consider this:
I came to round because of reports that an atmo tech fucked up the loop. but logs showed that he didn’t had much interactions with the loop.
Logs showed you set several vents to max and some scrubbers to siphon on random places and you had been perma banned for plasma flooding, also in the admin chat they said that you were not even unbanned and possibly ban evading.

Did you look at the second appeal?
I literally didn’t know that I was banned for ban evasion when I reached out to you since it still said the ban from bloons3.

@pixelman
Either way this is fucking retarded.
I set the room with the atmos canisters to different settings to test inflow outflow.

Look at the other link I sent I followed the process and had to wait over a month on the original ban - I’ve been playing for hours without a single issue unsure how many. The original ban was a mistake on my part I thought the LRP server was a deathmatch since that was what I saw every round. Piterskiy is confused and didn’t see the second appeal.

fair, whatever then.

I understand how you came to that sorry I got salty when we spoke but I had to reach out like multiple times to have the ban date changed properly on the first appeal and haggle when from my point of view I had just misunderstood. Either way I think this shit is way too intense and hurts the game. Perma don’t fit the crime. Math should be (Amount of time other players experience ruined)*Something.

:eyes:

that round was a complete mess, three admins joined mid-game and there was like 12 or 13 open tickets about grief and shit

yikes you guys deleted 2 of my posts - managed to do that yet not unban :eyes:

Appeal accepted. Will unban when I get back on my PC.

You have been unbanned

1 Like