AwkwardPsycho] Bloons3

In-game misconduct:

Title: [AwkwardPsycho] Bloons3

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 06-19-2020

Round Number: 17436

Rules Broken (if relevant): none lol

Incident Description: I was watching my friend play on stream, he was playing the clown. He walked over to a scientist in medbay and stripped him and took his pda, just his pda. Boons bwoinked him saying what rp reason did you have to take ALL of his stuff, my friend said i didn't take all of his stuff (which is true he just stripped him) and that he took the pda for a prank as the C L O W N, admin had no response and banned him, we died laughing but you have to be pretty retarded to ban someone for that

Additional Information: none

The clown fullstripped a player that was dying in medbay then ran off.

Players treating other players like goody bags to loot is something that we’ve been trying to crack down on MRP. If you want to loot other players without a reason, play on LRP.

The server ban is for MRP only.

1 Like

does this count as metacomming since he was streaming to another player

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure streaming is fine if there is a one minute delay or something

1 Like

Both of the above are correct. A minimum one-minute delay is required and the streamer is responsible for any metacomms taking place as a result (if friends are watching the stream while also playing, it would count as metacomms)

Bruh. You gotta be funny if you want to shitpost. This is just lame.

metacomming? i wasn’t even in the game i was just watching him play , check my ip/round id or whatever, you’re crazy.

@Ruko Thank you for stating that, can’t believe it has to be stated in the first place though

@Ravellon it’s not a shit post it’s an admin report, how the fuck is someone gonna get a 3d ban for picking up a pda as a prank as clown, the admin bloons didn’t even tell him ‘give it back’ or ‘dont do that’ he just banned my friend right of the rip lmao, although if you go to the beestation bans page you’ll see most punishments handed out by bloons are insane anyways (extreme lengths for petty things) that’s why if i ever ahelp i don’t respond to him and try to talk to someone else he’s nuts

[2020-06-20 03:32:56.486] ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #10: XXXXX: is it ok for someone to see me slowly dying, and to just decide, HAY LETS LOOT THIS ■■■■■■?
[2020-06-20 03:33:09.164] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Bloons3/(Patience Rowley)->XXXXX: no
[2020-06-20 03:33:17.017] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: XXXXX->Bloons3/(Patience Rowley): then yell at this

[2020-06-20 03:33:31.330] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Bloons3/(Patience Rowley)->AwkwardPsycho/(Aluminium Dave): why did you loot the scientist?
[2020-06-20 03:33:48.222] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: AwkwardPsycho/(Aluminium Dave)->Bloons3/(Patience Rowley): why not?
[2020-06-20 03:34:04.093] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Bloons3/(Patience Rowley)->AwkwardPsycho/(Aluminium Dave): What RP reason did you have to steal all of their shit?
[2020-06-20 03:34:27.478] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: AwkwardPsycho/(Aluminium Dave)->Bloons3/(Patience Rowley): i didnt take all his shit i took and my rp reason its a prank

[2020-06-20 03:32:25.092] ATTACK: AwkwardPsycho/(Aluminium Dave) has thrown the bike horn (Medbay Treatment Center (83, 105, 2))
[2020-06-20 03:32:25.557] EMOTE: AwkwardPsycho/(Aluminium Dave) sneezes. (Medbay Treatment Center (82, 104, 2))
[2020-06-20 03:32:34.074] ATTACK: AwkwardPsycho/(Aluminium Dave) has stripped the welding goggles off Loyavas/(Loy Zedong) (NEWHP: -24.5) (Medbay Treatment Center (85, 103, 2))
[2020-06-20 03:32:35.429] ATTACK: AwkwardPsycho/(Aluminium Dave) has stripped the scientist satchel off Loyavas/(Loy Zedong) (NEWHP: -24.5) (Medbay Treatment Center (85, 103, 2))
[2020-06-20 03:32:36.505] ATTACK: AwkwardPsycho/(Aluminium Dave) has stripped the white shoes off Loyavas/(Loy Zedong) (NEWHP: -26) (Medbay Treatment Center (85, 103, 2))
[2020-06-20 03:32:36.956] ATTACK: AwkwardPsycho/(Aluminium Dave) has stripped the science radio headset off Loyavas/(Loy Zedong) (NEWHP: -26) (Medbay Treatment Center (85, 103, 2))
[2020-06-20 03:32:37.319] ATTACK: AwkwardPsycho/(Aluminium Dave) has stripped the scientist labcoat off Loyavas/(Loy Zedong) (NEWHP: -26) (Medbay Treatment Center (85, 103, 2))
[2020-06-20 03:32:38.377] ATTACK: AwkwardPsycho/(Aluminium Dave) has stripped the emergency oxygen tank off Loyavas/(Loy Zedong) (NEWHP: -27.5) (Medbay Treatment Center (85, 103, 2))
[2020-06-20 03:32:38.728] ATTACK: AwkwardPsycho/(Aluminium Dave) has stripped the scientist’s jumpsuit off Loyavas/(Loy Zedong) (NEWHP: -27.5) (Medbay Treatment Center (85, 103, 2))
[2020-06-20 03:32:53.571] SAY: AwkwardPsycho/(Aluminium Dave) “yea” (Medbay Treatment Center (85, 103, 2))
[2020-06-20 03:32:53.940] EMOTE: AwkwardPsycho/(Aluminium Dave) sneezes. (Medbay Treatment Center (85, 103, 2))

If you weren’t playing then it’s not metacomms, no.

Clowns have room for a lot of shenanigans, but non-antag leaving a co-worker to die after looting them isn’t on the table for MRP unless that player has wronged the clown substantially before.

As @bloons3 said, this notion of treating dying/dead friends and crew as lootboxes isn’t acceptable for the RP server, even if clown only took one item, they still full stripped and walked away from someone who obviously needed help.

1 Like

The player was on a stasis bed in medbay, being treated and slowly dying, and was then fullstripped by the clown.

Stasis bed should mean not dying and if clown really only took the PDA that shifts my opinion much closer to neutral then

Still not really admin report material though. Just needs a ban appeal.

1 Like

@Austin if this is a genuine admin report then it’s a rather bad one.

It’s hard to take it seriously when it does not have a serious tone itself.

Looking over the thread, 3 day ban for a clown stealing a PDA off a scientist that is buckled to stasis bed and will receive treatment shortly is rather harsh.

3 day ban for a clown stealing a PDA off a dying scientist when there is no indication if he will receive any help in near future if at all is ok, I guess.

The scientist died because medbay was out of power.

1 Like

I’m open to reducing or removing the ban.
Regardless of my decision to alter the ban, did you want this to be an admin report, or an unban appeal?

Ruko i don’t want to sound like i’m sucking your dick but i like your style much more,

The situation was the dude was on a stasis bed with a doctor right next to him, he full stripped him yes, but only took the pda, 3 days is crazy to me, my friend doesn’t care and hardly plays the server i was just thinking holy shit he actually got banned for taking a pda without given any chance to give it back or anything. I’ve been thrown in a cloner, brigged etc and had almost ALL of my shit taken on mrp so it’s just wild. i feel like if you’re gonna enforce looting on mrp enforce it globally and make a rule for it not only when a random player ahelps ‘YELL AT HIM FOR ME ADMIN!’, you can see in the logs bloons posted - the conversation ended once my friend answered his question, no response from bloons just instaban

Bloons just hella heavy fisted with his punishments check his track record

scary ass admin

1 Like

If you could list the specific bans you take offense with, it would be better.

Most of the time I note people or warn them without a note. For me, bans are for worse behavior and are generally longer.

Well, is that clown’s fault? He would’ve died regardless of the clown’s involvement.
My initial impression, from the report itself, was that the clown walked up to dying scientist in medbay hall, where he was missed by the doctors, stripped him, grabbed his PDA and walked off. That does sound bad.
Stripped off the body on the stasis bed? That is significantly less bad.

I’m just saying if this report does nothing at the very least think a little more before you serve a punishment man, a pda you can get back in seconds, it doesn’t take 3 days to get a pda (the ban length), i’m not gonna say my personal ckey but i try not to talk to you if i need help with things because you scare the hell out of me lol, he wasn’t self antagging, he was getting access in order to do a prank as clown man, there was a doctor right there and the dude was in stasis, my friend answered your questions and you didn’t give him a chance…

I’m usually pretty heavy handed with my bans, and in the event the situation was as the logs presented initially (assuming it took place almost anywhere else and the scientist wasn’t getting medical care) I would have fully agreed with the ban.

I don’t really think the situation warrants a specific rule, given that no sane (insert clowns aren’t sane joke) crew member would see a co-worker dying/dead and think “SWEET! Free shit!”. But hey, I can poke the council for their opinion if nothing else.

As I’ve said many times to many players, we also aren’t all seeing - we can’t know a problem exists if we don’t get an ahelp unless we happen to be in the right place at the right time. This is something we enforce anytime it’s brought to our attention though.

To be honest, this should have been a minor note and that’s what it will be changed to.

1 Like