Ban Type:
Server Mute
Ban Length:
Until Appealed
Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
Ban Reason:
“Rule 2 violation - no racist memes”
Appeal Reason:
Im very sorry this happened again - I have been previously muted for posting a political meme. I don’t know what the meme in question here was so I cant tell you about that - Im not a racist person I dont think.
Additional Information:
I’m going to try and be even more careful with what I post in the future - this isnt my first offense, I post memes on the server daily and every few months one slips through that wasnt appropriate. Please consider unmuting me.

Cheers.

Ok, I think i tracked down the post in question:

[REMOVED]

I can kinda see why this was removed, though I’d like to note that the joke is on the eurocentric/westcentric view of history channel conspiracy theory shows, which generally theorize anything that wasnt built by the romans was actually a spaceship. Isn’t that more of an antiracist meme? Either way Im glad i found it. Cheers.

1 Like

I’m 99% sure we don’t want to have this discussion on Bee platforms at all. We have the no politics rule in place to avoid such contentious topics and needless headaches.
I won’t risk paraphrasing the staff who gave the warning further, but it’s generally a good idea to steer clear of these topics.

hard agree, Ill do my best

>Gets warned for a racist meme
>Posts the meme again anyways with a flimsy argument on why it’s OK

What’s the logic here? That really doesn’t show that you understand why it was removed in the first place if you’re so ready and willing to post it again. I don’t see why I’d remove the warning. You immediately contradicted yourself when you promised to be more mindful about what you post.

1 Like

By reposted, do you mean that I posted it here? That was to provide context to the ticket. I didnt mean to insult anyone with this. Sorry I will remove it again.
I did not provide an argument for it being ok, I agreed that it should be removed but provided additional context.

Do I have the ability to appeal a more dated other warn instead of this one instead?

I don’t know if I follow that train of logic… If the meme had the n-word in it, would you have publicly posted it here to, “provide context” in the same way? I’d hope not.

As for your other active warnings…

Warnings for juketm#0
1 point warning 1068835673752219698 issued by tinea#0 for No politics
1 point warning 1099823765065576570 issued by llol111#0 for political meme.
1 point warning 1131570147493154927 issued by crossedfall#0 for Rule 2 violation - no racist memes

This trend has to stop.

This is your third warning for offensive content and, as shown above, you’ve had two identical warnings for political content.

I can lift your oldest applicable warning, but I don’t want to see us here again. It takes up too much time for everyone involved for something that could have easily been avoided.

The mute should be lifted. Consider this your thin ice notice.

This topic was automatically closed after 6 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.