Autisme when admin

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have): Autisme

Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have): Autisme#3276

How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone): UTC, most of the time iam aviable

What changes, if any, would you bring?: Be the token autisem man. And maby push for more ways mentor/admins can guide newer players

How old are you?: 20 19

Why do you want to be an admin?: Help take out the trash. And help newer players learn this sometimes impossibly complex game

How long have you been playing SS13?: First played it in 2018, then again 2019 when it was too hard for my small brain. Have been playing since

How long have you been playing BeeStation?: First Seen : 2019-06-22 17:17:23. Since then

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?: 6-7? Know most of the mechanics but maby not the most robust (1 time got 13 notches on my claymore though during scotland moment)

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?: 5, I know the tools from debugging and have kept discord server clean once. Not much else

Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13: GMOD server. Nothing else major

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?: nope

Your strengths: I know code stuff a lot so I can learn tools quickly

Your weaknesses: not much real experience

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?: I dont get really angry quick. though I dislike people that try to make themselves ass for no reason(lets clean them up)

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?: Remain calm and ability to logicaly read logs and stich together events to know what happened. Also de-escalation skills.

What makes a staff team good?: ERP not getting super heated about it. Or you’ll get burnt out QUICK which is usualy not great for the team as a whole

What is a staff team’s purpose?: keeping the game fun consistently

What kind of player are you?: I have double the hours of CE compared to every other job. Proper autist

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?: hopefully not much. I like how it is. Maybe more understanding about admins suffering

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?: The HoS will beat up the clown on his own so that’s IC, but maybe magic the gun back to the station since it could very well be antag steal objective. So he can still do it

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?: Check account age and notes. This is 9.9/10 times grief which isn’t allowed period. Likely a perma ban that he can appeal later.

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?: Use my mentor skills to tell him what happened and help him prevent it in the future. Or refer another mentor to him. Everything else can be dealt with IC

7 Likes

I know you dont have to for admin apps, but can you post your hours? Im interested in where the concentration lies.

Id show screen but cant upload images so uh. CE about 120 hours and engineer 50 hours aswel as botanist

his hours

2 Likes

If you were 18 in October how’d you age 2 years in 7 months?

fuck your right iam dumb ass, though ill be 20 this coming december. Edited OP

Speedrun obviously

6 Likes

While you’ve been banned ~1,5 months ago, your record looks good. Answers also look fine.
+1 from me.

T:+1

Answers are fine, hours are good and you dont appear to cause too much trouble overall. 1+

Very few notes for the hours put in and very active and nice in the community

+1

Thanks for making your application, we’ll let you know when it has been reviewed.

Application accepted, welcome to the team!