Asking to remove your hat as debtor should make you valid

It also should be bannable on MRP because you’re supposed to fucking roleplay there

If you ask me to remove your hat you are cringe.

3 Likes

did somebody get robusted by a debtor? cringe

2 Likes

No

imagine getting banned for asking someone to take your hat off major cringe

2 Likes

“Hello admins debtor has just committed a crime that would’ve made Stalin weep, he had his hat removed. Please ban he.”

Honestly, if anything I think it would be almost better if you were made valid by removing the debtors hat forcefully. The reasoning is that all the mind reading surveillance and other conspiracy theory things that Centcom and Nanotreason does overwhelms the debtors mind so much that they must murder the one who tried forcing them to become one with the other sheeple and retrieve their hat.

2 Likes

The problem here is that you can’t turn off debtor while still being able to play as the other gimmick roles, I personally think the debtor is a shit role and incredibly annoying to get

debtor could either be really annoying to play as or just a weird assistant, debtor just needs some form of rework or just needs to get plain removed, its kinda the reason I don’t always play gimmick roles

3 Likes

Debtor is a fun role, what are you people talking about.

2 Likes

I like playing debtor, but taking off the debtors hat is a crime. Debtor has his combat buff and without the hat, he is just broken.

2 Likes

You can ask an admin to ban you from debtor doe

2 Likes