Are there any races you would like to see in the game?

6 Likes

Grant me the ability to delete messages please

7 Likes

What if there was an antag race. that can only live by sucking the oxygen/gas out of the atmosphere? Sort of like a living scrubber. Could be cool to see.

3 Likes

that can only live by sucking the oxygen/gas out of the atmosphere

So most races?

2 Likes

a dog-humanoid race? we do have felinids so

Maaaaaybe?

2 Likes

Reminds me of the lanius from ftl. Would be a cool ghost role race that spawns on their own shuttle

3 Likes

I would construct a baby chamber with 9 vents to offset their intake and ask them to enter. There’d be fun roleplay with this!

1 Like

Dog race. Automatically catches things thrown at them. Very hard to let go of said items.

1 Like

Yeah, thats what I was thinking about! I think it would probably make a good replacement species to pirates or something.

Yes, but way faster. and no carbon dioxide output.

5 Likes

Grond.

1 Like

Don’t know about Grond but what about Grods?
We had them testmerged for literally few days, didn’t even have a chance to play one myself and I think work on them was completely dropped but them seemed fun, more arms and that whole crown thing mechanic that could grew a new one or be used to place inside brainless body

We really don’t need another resprited human with slightly different stats, what we need is races that have their own weird mechanics

Also current races could use some improving, especially apids, we are the god damn beestation, apids should be our most polished race and something we are proud of

5 Likes

He’s working on it ™

5 Likes

Kapu is George R.R. Martin of SS13

2 Likes

he’s also erping on skyrat

3 Likes

the work is not dropped on them, in fact they are very close to being finished (at least version 1.0)
we only need kapu limbs to be entirely finished so they can be brought to life.

5 Likes

Living chalk.
Let me be a mimeral.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.