Archanial's Admin app

A chef kills and cooks an assistant who ate a stack of 50 pancakes, turning them into meat pancakes.
Rules broken, if any.

Depends on the situation. If the assistant broke into the kitchen and stole the pancakes he would be valid to him on lrp. I’d consider this an IC conflict.
But if the thing happened on mrp, chef would receive 1 day ban for overescalation. I’d also bwoink the assistant and ask him if he had any good reason to steal the pancakes, and depending on answers and previous notes, I might note him.

My last answer focused on the assistant and I assumed chef didn’t break any rules.

Not steal, ate.

Ate, not stolen

If it was on the counter and he just grabbed and ate it I would 1-3 day bann the chef.

1 Like

Pancake can’t be empty.

Not too many notes, good playtime, can’t think of any bad behavior as a mentor.
Would like to see you on the team.

A changeling player is killing every player they meet and absorbing them. They have no hijack objective, but one of their objectives is to get 5 genomes.

How do you start the ahelp with them, and is there anything that you might want to know more before you bwoink them. No wrong answers.

1. You’re a newly minted Trialmin and hop into a game when you notice another admin spawning in items. They say it’s for debug purposes, “Zesko wanted them to double check a bug”. Thing is, they also seem to be playing actively in the round and using those items for their own benefit.

How do you think you should proceed? Anything more that you’d want to know about the situation?

1. Someone bombs the escape shuttle on MRP, and you think a non-antag did it but can’t prove it 100%. You’re still pretty certain though, but there’s no definitive link. How do you think you should proceed?

2. Clown on LRP takes a sec officer’s disabler, so the sec officer takes their breath away and not in a romantic way. Rules broken, if any.

3. Warden hides themselves in a locker inside the armory. The moment that a graytider steps inside with stolen all access, they emerge from the locker and open fire with such ferocity that the assistant is immediately gibbed.

Rules broken if any.

1. Chief Engineer calls the felinid CMO mean names over comms and uses several anti-felinid slurs. In response, the CMO gets their department together and raids Engineering. Medical manages to drag the CE to Surgery where the CMO grafts cats ears and a tail onto them before setting them free.

The CE ahelps and they are furious.
How do you handle the situation?

1 LRP - A player connects to the server for the first time, they unbuckle and and rush straight to gear up: insuls, loaded tool belt, and they tide into atmospherics to steal the fire axe.

What, if anything, is wrong with this scenario and why?

2 MRP - Everybody’s favorite mime has decided to join security for the round because they’re understaffed. They get mindshielded by the HoS and equipped with the standard security gear and begin patrolling the station. Mime subdues and arrests an assistant for attacking someone with an energy sword, brigging them without a timer. Mime alerts the HoS of the contraband before leaving the HoS to deal with the criminal and going back on patrol. While the assistant continues exclaiming that the mime framed them and is lying, The HoS removes the assistant from the brig and executes them, and then cremates the body.

Assistant ahelps complaining that the mime was powergaming AGAIN, and the HoS just executed him on hearsay. How do you resolve the situation with the available information? Who is at fault if anyone and what information do you feel like you’re missing?

3 MRP - Someone complains about a moth player’s name Lasiothyris megapenis. Upon bwoink, the moth player exclaims that not only is this an actual moth species, but penis is a Latin word. Both of these are true statements, how do you respond?

2 Likes

Don’t have a whole lot to add. But I’ve never had any issues with arch and he seems like a pretty cool guy.

Tip of 300 hours, technically 2 bans, have been playing for a half of a year, already a mentor. They would be a good admin.

LRP - I’d check if he has his other objective completed. If it is completed he is free to murderbone - no bwoink required. If he doesn’t I would bwoink him, ask him about the other objective and remind him about antag conduct on lrp and possibly antag ban him if the boning was excessive before bwoink of if he continued after.
MRP - If he kept murdering random people after his 5th absorption I would bwoink him and remind him of antag conduct on mrp, possibly applying a note or an antag ban (if the boning was excessive).

They have thunderdome or even localhost to test the bugs.
I would like to know if the round is event and if the spawn was announced before the round.
If none of those things are true, I would ask the admin to stop and try to clean up the mess (deleting items, etc.).

Delay round end, bwoink the individual with something like “Why did you bomb the shuttle?”. If he admitted to it he would eat a ban. But without his admission I would apply a hidden note describing that situation.

Security can’t validate the player, only warrant their arrest. Clown wasn’t valid to him, overescalation.

LRP - The assistant was valid to the warden, don’t think he broke the rules.
MRP - Warden overescalated.

LRP - CE validated himself to CMO by calling him slurs on comms. The entire situation is IC. I would explain it to the furious CE and mark ticket as IC.
MRP - I’d bwoink the CMO and ask for his reasoning, then check the message logs between both of them to confirm everything.
While CMO self-antagged, I think the whole situation made the round more interesting and the CE had it comming. I’d ask CMO not to be so aggressive in future and apply a hidden note.

Nothing is wrong with this scenario, powergaming is allowed on lrp, but I would check if he doesn’t ban evade and orbit him a bit just to see if he’s not griefing.

Being a security (or joining them) is not powergaming. I am missing information if the execution had captain’s approval. I’d check if the station has captain (if not who is was acting captain at the time) and then dive into say logs. If the execution was authorized it’s entirely IC, if not I would bwoink HoS for his reasoning and possibly apply note or if the situation is recurring a jobban.

Admin discretion may turn away certain actual species names.

I’d ask him to change his name since it doesn’t fit with more serious theme of MRP.

I was initaly hesitant due to aeders -2, but your answers are all solid.
(only wrong answer i can spot out right now is the warden sit on MRP - even on MRP the warden may lethal anyone that steps inside the armory and does not belong there. The “issue” is more so that they were hiding in the locker.)

+1.5
T: 0

I would have liked to see you report the incident with the admin abuse to a headmin, but everything else is good.

+1 for now.

I’ll give a +2, I don’t expect perfection in the answers and you show solid reasoning behind them. Errors I see have already been pointed out.

T:+3

+2

T: 5

Good answers.

Not an admin but his PfP is based; make this man admeme.

Seems fine and you’re an ok guy from what I’ve seen.

+1
T: 6

After seeing the rest of your answers and talking with you some more, I update my vote from +0.5 to +1

T: 6.5

Some of my earlier concerns were resolved from some of your answers, it’s a +1.5
T:8

has golden as preferred server
admin them now

christ how many more questions does this man have to answer before you finally admin him

1 Like