Arbalezt banned by francinum peanut gallery

Listen here, even if I get banned from sec, I will break into your department and I’ll push you over a glass table. And I will do it with love.

3 Likes

ITT people defending Arbalezt (who has a note history for shitsec) for killing a det who shoved him and came in the way of his metagrudge.

Are you Gukle? Regardless, I never had any issue with Gukle, I think he makes the rounds funnier, but makes the people around him dumber.

If you are, were you actually cult at that point in the round?

I’m the det. I can confirm I was roundstart det and not cult.

I did observe Gukle after you killed me. He wasn’t cult. I assume it was a grudge cause you were needlessly harsh with them.

you’re a shitsec that i usually depise every-time i’m assistant, but you actually didn’t deserve to get perma role banned for this, det was acting out during a cultie round where bombing and shit was happening, deserved to get shot for that shit.

I mean i would totally do what that detective did at the same time, you always push over a HOS when you get the chance, but i wouldn’t have cried about it in an a-help when i fucked around and found out.

Wisakedjak has a history of metagrudging security so this certainly changes things.

2 Likes

I mean this is sort of the same exact shit that’s getting pulled on Arbalezt. wisakedjak has a single player report for metagrudge. It’s not exactly some hard proof that he’s a terrible player. Pulling history every time that a player does anything is a bit of a shitty move.

1 Like

The ‘additional information’ section there links to another incident of going against the HoS to free a criminal. Knowing the full history of the players involved is important to contextualising situations, especially if it’s repeated behaviour.

Imagine being so salty about being injected with synthpax that you rationalize it as a ‘security metagrudge’.

I’m sorry but injecting people with synthpax and releasing someone from a 400pt sentence over a shove does not justify a ban, killing someone over a shove does.

Stop acting like an ass.

Knowing the full history of the players involved is important to contextualising situations

Arbalezt has a full history of shitsec and bans, and from what I hear a history of notes as well. So, in your opinion, a perma Sage ban would be justified, Victor?

1 Like

Context matters. In the same way you argue that there is context to your situation, I argue there is more to it in mine. And as Victor says, the player’s histories is part of the context.

As for my note history, since coming back I received 2 notes, which detailed behavior that was not repeated after receiving said notes. As for my long ago notes, admins have my permission to post them if they so desire.

I never said there’s no context to my situation.

I was the person that found cultbase. I scanned the runes, blood and structures and had the name of 4 cultists. I saw Gukle walking around. Neither him nor the barber ever walked close or had any prints or DNA on the cultbase. I had just finished updating the security records before that encounter.

Gukle and the Barber were mindshielded, the barber was in his pijamas, and neither of them were armed or posing any threat. I was in stamcrit when you shot me dead. Your life was never at any risk and none of us fought back.

That was the conclusion of the admin who took the report.

Mindshielding does not deconvert.

So why did you not communicate that to me? You instead said “chill” or something like that and pushed me to free him. And yeah, I know he was mindshielded but did not have the certainty that he wasn’t.

I never had the chance, given I was shot dead…

Could have done it before pushing me seeing that I had gukle with me and we were there for like 2 mins or so.

Could you not have shot me and asked me for my reasoning?

Seeing that we each stand our ground, then perhaps a middle point is the answer? Maybe we could have both handled this differently?

The thing is, they had no conviction of being cult, no items or suspicious behavior, they even had mindshields. You really had no reason to chase them down and arrest them.

There was a confirmed cultbase of which we knew the location of and, instead of mobilizing security and dealing with the threat, you were busy bullying random assistants that may could have possibly under strange aeons be valid, if the stars aligned right. But they weren’t. And you’re in the wrong for this one.

Sure, you don’t need concrete evidence, them coming at you with cultgear and throwing bola, to be able to arrest them. You can use a bit of meta knowledge and common sense. But the thing is, you had nothing on these people and your gut feeling was completely wrong. I observed them after I died and I can confirm with 100% certainty that they were not cult.

It was the fact that they were mindshielded with no holy water + AA that made me want to check them. Even AA I would have probably ignored, but mindshield I can’t because it means they were vetted by sec, and other sec associate mindshield=good and might put their guard down. I knew they couldn’t have possibly be given holy water because chap was at the brig at the time I saw them and had been there for as long as we knew it was cult.

So I had my reasons to be suspect, I didn’t accuse them necessarily of being cult, but I had to check them.

I’m not convinced.

Still had more proof against being a cultist, then for.