Admin’s CKEY:
Tyranicranger4
Ban Type:
Perma
Ban date:
03/03/2023:**
Round ID:
Ban reason:
Alt of diegobm7 (i couldn’t find the exact reason)
Appeal Reason:
I don’t know why I have been banned, I do have multiple accounts but I do have explained that before to admins as I only play with one.

ApTyBm7 was banned by a different admin for griefing, I banned diegobm7 under suspicion of ban evasion. Which are you appealing?

Why was Aptybm7 banned ? It is an account I haven’t use in weeks as I have it on another pc in another house. I will like my main account to be unban, so I am appealing diegobm7.

You are not allowed to play with multiple accounts and are expected to use the same account name every time you connect.

You were reported here. You seemed to be playing with friends and beat someone up for almost no reason as a group. You broke so many server rules at once in that round that it got labeled as griefing.

You have a history of ban evasion, metacomms, griefing and just generally not being a very good player when looking at both of your accounts on the central command database.

Given that record and the fact you were ban evading here too (even if accidentally), you’re probably going to have to wait a year and get a vouch before the ban is going to be lifted.

4 Likes

Wait let me explain

I already talked with an admin for the thing about the two accounts, I have ApTyBm7 logged in my computer in my father’s house and Diegobm7 in my mother’s. I re-started playing ss13 last month with my friends and we did the metacomms and the killing as Aptybm7, it was my first time in a year or so and thought it was just a casual play

We did get noticed by the admins at the time and since then I’ve been playing with only 1 account (diegobm7), faithfully to the rules, talking with my friends in game and overall being a good player. You can check the logs or else to see that it has been a month in which I played many times weekly paying attention to not break any rules and even roleplaying with my friends in game. It evens surprises me how hard I’m following the rules as I had some bad behaviour in other servers past years, but now I have found a way to have fun in ss13 without being an ass, with roleplaying and enjoying your job. I understand the rules I broke, and I confirm that what we did was disguisting and taken too far.
You can observe my last month of playing to see that I am literally different person even if it sounds cliché.

I want to add that my friend (IG name “hugo viveros or daniel michel”) has had the exact problem but is now unbanned after 3 days, the difference in my case is the damn confusion I have with the 2 accounts with the 2 houses; after the admin notice i got for that I only use diegobm7 as you may see in logs and that I have only used Aptybm7 by mistake when i first started playing beestation

You have to be at least thirteen years old to have a Byond account.

1 Like

gonna pitch in here and say that not everyone has 100% adult living conditions. So don’t always take things for granted.

4 Likes

I know, I’m just checking that we’re not violating Byond ToS.

Yes, I’m 18 and I still have to move from one house to another , I think your comment was out of place and kind of disrespecful.

3 Likes

Again, just checking that we’re not violating the ToS.
No disrespect meant.

No worries man.

Apologies for the delay. Have you at any point in the past used any other accounts besides ApTyBm7 or diegobm7 here or on other servers?

I might have use Josexo but I am not completly sure

ACCESS: Failed Login: ApTyBm7 - Banned globally Feb 26, 2023 @ 15:14:33.021

Attempted connection, this would have displayed the ban message meaning you likely knew that you were banned at this point.
Then here you are playing a week later on your other account:

DiegoBm7 \ Alfonso Gimenez Regalado \ Security Officer \ NONE \ LATEJOIN Mar 2, 2023 @ 18:23:56.085

Intentional or otherwise you did evade your ban.

Then there’s the bans you’ve accumulated on other servers on your three accounts which don’t give me much faith.
I don’t see any reason to accept your appeal at this time. You’re welcome to re-appeal in a year assuming you’ve managed to obtain a vouch from another server, until then this is denied.