Apid seccie player report

CKEY: Ice Type

Your Discord: IT4E

Offender’s CKEY: No clue

Offender’s In-Game Name: Don’t remember.

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 05/07/2023

Round Number: 43951

Rules Broken: 1, 7

Incident Description:Got bound, gagged and blindfolded, and proceeded to be incapable of interacting with anything for the 30 remaining minutes of the round, after already being arrested thanks to some very unfortunate circumstances, basically robbing me of my chance to rp as an antag at all. There was no need to gag me, as I was not a spellcaster that needed speech.

2 Likes

I’m assuming this was the round where a traitor(You) Glued a E-Sword to your hand? I was CareTaker. I’m sorry, i slightly assisted in your arrest/Processing. I must have missed your blindfolding, The Gag I knew about since you kept shouting to drag you away

I was busy following law one, You did not consent for your arm to be removed and I Verbally Heard you say “Help” “They are cutting my arm off” So I was Busy protecting your poor arm from security as a Peacekeeper Ai Shell.

To sum It up any Consent is required for operations UNLESS it’s to Save their life.
A dying person needs an operation? Not harm.
Captain went Nuts shouting random shit with a trauma refusing an operation? Harm to operate on.

Alrighty so. There is a ton to uncover here.

Round begins, you are assigned a hijack objective and later down the line buy yourself a desword and glue.

A bit later you start mass murdering and attacking people.

Some Combat examples

Now that’s a dishonest ahelp if I’ve ever seen one. Claiming to be “stunned during RP” after you have two previous pages full of combat and fight logs with no talking at all.

Here you get muzzled, blindfolded and straight jacketed. The context for this situation is that you were pretty much nonstop screaming for the AI to help you, due to the surgery (your arm being amputated due to the desword) being harmful.

This happens, you ahelp the situation, more on that later:

You get your mask removed and said mask gets replaced by a surgical mask which makes you sleep. I assume due to you being operated on as seen in the second screenshot.

Generally you were pretty loud and did try to get the AI involved if possible. But, a muzzle would’ve been enough. There was absolutely no point in keeping you blindfolded. I can see the straight jacket as well, considering you still had a desword arm.
What security did wasn’t too bad, although them blindfolding and then leaving you with anesthetics for the rest of the round goes a bit too far.

The real question that I ask myself here though, is why the ahelp you made received no response by the two active admins that were online at the time.
That has to and will be investigated.

I will turn this player report into an admin report to figure out what exactly happened here (And if I might’ve just missed the ticket logs somehow )

1 Like

I only attacked the captain once they drew their weapon, and gave the living lube ample warning before it slipped me. That’s not the same as running in and injecting and batonging someone who’s in the middle of talking to a borg.

Alrighty, so apologies for taking this long in resolving these reports I’m on a semi-exam leave currently and really don’t have time for a lot of things next to studying.

I’ve double checked the logs and indeed your ticket was ignored by both of the two online admins. Reason mostly being a “I thought it was related to his ticket” while also being busy due to something on the discord.

Forgetting to log out or enabling stealth when going afk can happen. But what can’t and should not happen is that someone is not afk and still does not handle a ticket.

Both admins have been talked to and told what they should do better in the future.