Anxiety? Appreciation thread?

Heya! I’m finally going to post a thread where everyone can share their anxiety experience. What do people put in here? Have some images of anxiety.

Anxiety waaah

have some fun anxiety art too

16 Likes

Echo station is an island because anxiety cried an ocean.

5 Likes

wholesome MOFF

2 Likes

I either save anxiety from death or be the crazed antag that brings her to despair.

10/10 Moff

favourite spaceman to bully

2 Likes

Very fun to judge from a far or to interact with in person, you can count on something interesting happening if you hang around Anxiety!

Haven’t interacted much but anxiety looks fun to bully !!

Plants sister from another mother

Very much a delight to see around, great fun to tease as well.
A blessed sight to see for all, from a weary battle worn security officer to the botanist getting a mild burn from a rouge weed, treated with love!

The person behind the character is also a pleasure to interact with! A very beneficial person to have in our community!

100/100 moths

2 Likes

If moths were not a thing, Anxiety would be a moth. Always fun to interact with. I always laugh when she get obsessed with weird small things.

1 Like

She is far too heavy despite being 4 foot. I’m suing her for any back issues I develop from carrying her.

2 Likes

Hair doesn’t match in the OP and picture two looks more like genemod human rather than a full moth.

Anxiety is one of the most memorable moths (one of, not the only one) I’ve had the pleasure of interacting with.
Probably one of my favourite interactions, which was minor but it felt great, was her requesting Ashley as an Engineer to help setup medbay instead of a doctor grabbing a toolbox and doing it themselves.
It seems minor, but it just added a layer of depth/roleplay. Its not seen as much and it was a welcome change!

Also a good doctor to boot. Moff/10

1 Like

it’s a wig, you can’t make it purple in character creator. Also, she wears different styles.