Offender’s CKEY: Antops12

Offender’s In-Game Name: Nex

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 01-21-2023

Round Number: 42351

Rules Broken: 13

Incident Description: Nightmare plasmafloods robotics

Additional Information:

Followed by the " Species and Faction Escalation table", they’re suppose to blanket the station with darkness, not lighting up things with a plasma.
They took the plasma canister from somewhere, dragged it up to the robotics then lighted it up on fire by opening its canister, then using a welder to ignite.

6 Likes

Oh, so thats what happened there. (I was Caretaker the AI) maints was pryed open towards evac so evac got pretty hot due to the fire. I think the air alarm showed 1000K at evac? i panic siphoned it in a attempt to slow the heat.(deemed cold/lack of air better then hot gas)

They also broke Grav gen APC and went to atmos N2o flooded there.

The round was already chaos enough so it felt like low type griefing.

This entire round needs to be investigated because a ton of other bad shit happened, like the assistant that tided into the HoP office and gave themselves AA, proceeding to valid hunt and RR every antag in the round.

Also who reads the words “your goal is to spread darkness” and proceeds to try and plasma flood, not knowing their main enemy is fire and that it would instantly kill them as it did.

5 Likes

Alright, let’s take a look

05:18:14.921
GAME: DYNAMIC: Antops12/(Nex) was spawned as a Nightmare by the midround ruleset.

ATTACK: Antops12/(Nex) has attacked [n2o canister] with the light eater (Starboard Maintenance (156, 117, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Nex) "Does this put me to sleep" (Starboard Maintenance (156, 116, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Nex) "i guess not" (Starboard Maintenance (156, 116, 2))
[0x2008c0b] (159,124,2) || the n2o canister was smacked with a light eater by Antops12/(Nex).

N20 flood but it’s technically okay since Nightmares are murderbone*

He then proceeds to smash the power storage units in Engineering and Grav gen. Also kills Poly, the absolute monster.

[0x2006980] (113,83,2) || the plasma canister was smacked with a light eater by Antops12/(Nex).
ATTACK: Antops12/(Nex) has attacked [plasma canister] with the light eater (Robotics Lab (112, 84, 2))

And there’s the plasmaflood. Kinda counter-productive for a nightmare tee bee eh.

1 Like

Nightmare handled

As for that assistant…

1 Like

From what I can tell the CE-Acting Captain had to leave and so, made a random assistant Captain.
The CE’s issue was already handled separately.
And, well, I honestly can’t find logs of him actively validhunting as he seemed to have only gotten into a scuffle with one antag.

1 Like