**Which server did the ban happen on?**sage

**Ban Type:**appearance

**Ban Length:**24h but more like eternity

**Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):**2020-06-29 19:28

**Round ID:**17868

**Ban Reason:**Kept using the name Pinkie Kittey after being warned not to

Appeal Reason:
rule:

Use a lore-friendly name, and follow the naming conventions for your species.

rukos guide:

Felinid - Human names, preferably Asian.

guess what, pinkie kittey is real name and muh immersion is not broken because pinkie is felinid

https://www.ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=kittey

**Additional Information:**literally whats wrong with felinid named pinkie kittey

1 Like

dirty felinid got treated like a dirty felinid
maybe there is justice in the world

i thought that was just a guide or is rukos cringe guide the new set in stone rule book

4 Likes

It’s been the rule.

Use a lore-friendly name, and follow the naming conventions for your species.

brb gonna make a felinid named pham chan

2 Likes

If you’re clearly roleplaying it and explain that when you inevitably get bwoiked, then sure that can be an argument you can make. So long as you’re actually roleplaying it out and it’s not a huge meme I doubt you’d get punished.

Important to note that the overarching lore of SS13 doesn’t really account for that or make that a likely occurrence.

No, the more names that are grandfathered in, the more inconsistent enforcement is and the more people complain “but that name doesn’t fit!”

I posted the guide to get all of the species naming conventions in one easy-to-read place to make both following the rule and enforcing the rule consistently easier.

I’m alright with the appearance ban being lifted, but only with an agreement to change the name to a suitable one.

LINK?
20character gang

Bean lifted. But please pick a new name.

1 Like

the problem is that i dont care about ban, i care about pinkie :flushed:

5 Likes

Just let them play a catgirl called Pinkie Kittey, why would that be inappropriate for a felinid? Sounds like any other dumb catgirl name to me.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 22 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.