Do moths and lizards not count?

Does screaming and crying count as job activity

2 Likes

Captura de pantalla 2024-03-27 132839

3 Likes
1 Like

Golden, how I miss thee…

2 Likes

good point but you realize this is more a difference in roleplay expectations and administration

1 Like

Me getting perma’d after eating a burger (Eating isn’t essential to my job)
Screenshot 2024-04-01 104251

3 Likes

LOOC: Kevin Nutte: “Did you just inspect me without my permission?”

bwoooink Hey. I notice your shoes are not currently in season, any reason for this?

3 Likes

There’s actually a feature that gibs you if you leave your department for more than a minute. Paramedics are included.

3 Likes

no i must have a race that can fulfill my fantasy of timothy wolfspark the hottest wolf in all of dogton and he is like a prince and super cool and has magic and is secretly a god and stuff

1 Like

You mean like a grotesque race made of altered genes of another race specifically for aesthetics? A “race” that’s called a race, despite hitting none of the qualifiers? One with no history, culture, language, food, literature, architecture, used tools or literally any sort of indication of being a societal group? One that was added kinda as a joke but then grew en mass behind a single word: “nya”

brother: you wanna be an apid

3 Likes

Your post gave me cancer

Thanks bud

2 Likes

Art imitates life imitates art

1 Like

Ok now port baymed

2 Likes

Space hotel? ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

What of assistants and people without a department?

Visitors/customers/tourists

Read the comment I replied to. This isn’t the first time you’ve done this…

They dare not leave maintenance, for greytide is all they know. It is, however, in direct contradiction with the rules that are bestowed upon you - for they cannot live without assisting. There is no one they wish to assist, nor anyone who wants their assistance.

Thus it is that the only way out for a lost soul such as the assistant is to perish - be gone for all eternity; never returning, never being.

Assistants have been removed from the game.

Woe.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.