Perma on all server
Ban Length:
permanent
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2021-12-03 00:01:31
Round ID:
34 448
Ban Reason:
Disconnected mid-ticket, appeal on the forums. Extremely incompetent CMO, check notes.
Appeal Reason:
i was disconected because of EXTREME intenet lag and sorry if i was lost the first time i played CMO. I don’t understand why should i be perma ban for one bad round especially the first round in CMO. I can also add that beestation is by far my favorite SS13 server and it’s never in my intention to disturb other player’s game play so please i ask you kindly to give me a secoond chance.
have a good day
Additional Information:
None

Heyo!

Just a reminder, this kind of permaban is policy when the bwoinked player disconnects mid ticket, forcing you to “continue” the ticket in forums. It is not because of incompetency.

ok i apology for the midround disconection but it was just one time because of lag so can i get unban?
thank you for your time.

Let’s wait for Kiera’s input first :slight_smile:

Do you have hours in each role in the medical department?
Are you up to date with medical SOP? (CMO is held to stricter standards)

You have around 70 hours in game, and unless that is mostly in the medical department, it is maybe not smart to take the Chief Medical Officer role.

i’ve played medical quite some time but yes it was like 2 or 3 month ago so i agree with you it was not smart to play CMO this quick after rejoining the server. i apology for this and i will play a lot more in medical before trying again to play CMO.
like i said before i really like beesation and it’s not in my atention to disturb other players or to ruin rounds.
So i ask kindly to get a second chance in Beestation.
thank for you time and your help.

I will go over more of this when I get home, the long and short was that the player in question received a few ahelps and dchat convo by various medical patients who had spent 10+ minutes dead in medbay.

The ban was purely because you disconnected mid-ticket, likely due to your bad internet but immediately after a changeling crit you, though I am surprised you did not try to come back any sooner if thats the case. Several minutes between ahelp replies was painful too.

In terms of the actual ban itself, there is some background work for me to do. Again, will work on when home

2 Likes

If you add up the fact that i needed to check the medecine guide to remember how to perform a heart surgery, my friends talking to me on discord, admin messaging me every 2 or 3 minute (for a unknown reason at the moment) when i was trying to talk to some people in the game … It was just too much to handle and that was realy, realy not a fun round for me.
so when my internet shuted down i didn’t even try to reconnect i admit and i apology for that.
i can understand that leaving mid round is a problem but i realy don’t think it is worth a perma ban honestly… it’s up to you to decide.

i also apreciate that you will take the time to work on the subject, thank you for that.

No worries! I totally understand how stressful that can be.

I’m almost ready to jump on it, but you will likely be able to play again in a few hours.

The permanent ban is just a thing for if people disconnect mid-ticket, so that when they try to play again, we can get the whole story, etc. etc. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sorry for the delay, you are good to go!

I have unbanned you from the server and reduced the Permaban.

I did reduce the permaban to just a week long CMO role ban, I wholly understand you are rusty and it has been awhile. You can still play as other medbay roles if desired, and this will let you get back up to speed on them. :slightly_smiling_face: CMO and other Heads of Staff roles are expected to basically know the entire department, and be able to teach new members of that department.

If there is anything else, please let me know, otherwise I will close this on Monday.

Thank you for coming to the forums, hope you have fun!

Ill mark this as resolved for you then