Andrej99 banned by notashark

I never said the game cut off the message for me besides in the sense that a series of meth grenades exploded. Please quote where I said the filter cut off my message, you will find that I did not say that.

You say I changed my claims as the conversation went on but that is simply not true, you are not understanding what I am saying is what is going on, and you are putting words in my mouth that I didn’t say.

I am not accusing you that you are doing it on purpose, just that we are in a misunderstanding. I understand it’s a strange situation haha

But again I appeal, I want you see you mouse over to the tiny grenade sprite, dig your face into the screen to read it doesn’t say “cleaner”, panic, try to catch the name of gamer who threw it while it appears on the bottom left of the screen for a hundredth of a second so I even know who to target as a sec officer, get exploded by the first grenade and try to type something correctly before the other meth grenade finishes you off

And again, about my previous filter bypass, writing a youtube link without “www.” in OOC has nothing to do with racial slurs as far as I know

And I want you to dig this out of the logs because you are accusing me of lying. :sweat_smile:

he already did 11 messages up

I am refering to my previous filter bypasses, because they are not related to racial slurs but to a youtube link and RP. Please listen to what I am saying…

Nobody said that your previous filter bypasses were also racial slurs. Just this one. Please listen to what people are saying …

yes I said after I was explained to what the notes meant it took me time to remember what it was about, because it doesn’t even say in the ban reason. It just says “filter bypass” with no context.

Also, you’re not even an admin I see now

Alright, the filter bypass bans were issued a year ago so I won’t take them into account for the punishment.

However, your ticket conduct was poor, you straight up lied to us and tried to mislead us by switching your explanation, playing dumb to a ridiculous extent.
You also didn’t adress what the issue was and why we banned you in this appeal, you kept trying to argue that it was an accident despite proofs that you intentionnally tried to bypass the filter.

Given these elements, I will turn this into a week ban, you are at a point were a simple warning isn’t enough in my opinion.

Come back once you understand why this behaviour isn’t welcome, and when you are willing to improve when it comes to interacting with staff.

Appeal accepted