Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2022/04/19
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
“Filter bypass”, “lied about it in the ticket”
Appeal Reason:
Factually untrue.
Additional Information:
Someone bombed the shuttle and I was dying. I said Nigel why?? through my last whisper as in the speed of the moment I thought the person that threw the bomb was named Nigel. It all happened within a few seconds tho and I didn’t have my glasses on. Anyway it cut off at “nige-” and the admin accused me of wanting to say the N word apparently. I couldn’t explain myself in the ticket properly because I am at work and had to be afk at that point.

I mean I don’t get it if I wanted to say the N word I would’ve just said it till the end why would I cut it off?

Also I don’t know what filter bypass means please explain. My uncle has a bypass but I don’t think you mean that haha.

Sorry for bad English.

You have two prior bans for filter bypass and hadn’t been sure of what it was? For the sake of benefit of a doubt, it means trying to say a filtered word, in this case a racial slur.

Been a while so I might be remembering incorrectly, but I’m pretty sure the logs will state what you attempted to say, regardless of where the death whisper actually got cut off.

If this isn’t actually what you attempted to say, you may have just sealed your fate for lying. L and R are pretty far apart on the keyboard.

Yeah I have no clue what the other bans were for either. It just says filter bypass. The admin said something about it but I just went with it cause I wanted to play the game and it was only a couple minutes of a ban.

Yeah that’s exactly what I said, it cut off there!

How am I lying now? You can clearly see in the logs

Now in retrospect, the other bans were probably for me saying ligga.

And grafitting it.

Last time I played this game was 3 years ago it was pretty common to say things like that I used to play on /tg/ and it was a fun roleplay thing but times changed I guess.

This is correct.
It logs the full message.

1 Like

How is this relevant to the appeal?

I told you it was a shuttle bombing it all happened within a second or two seconds I didn’t have time to type it out cause I was dying so I clicked entered button and then died cause the whisper kills you

Considering the fact that you’ve filter bypassed on at least two other occasions I find that fairly difficult to believe.

You were bwoinked by Not_a_shark for this during the round you died. You answered that you tried to say “Nigel” calling out the person that killed you and had made a typo.

Round ended, and after additional log dives (manifest+game), we discovered that there was no one named “Nigel” in the previous round. So we reopened the issue in the following round, telling you that and you decided to play dumb.

Given what you wrote in this appeal, claiming ignorance again, ignoring that not_a_shark bwoinked you for this and asked you for more explanations. I’m inclined to believe you aren’t writing in good faith here.

Because the logs show exactly what you actually typed in the say box.

1 Like

I am telling the truth my friend I don’t think you are listening. Anyway I think I remember what theprevious filter bypasses were for.

Please check those admin PM logs too because I was given little information about one of them. I think one of them was me graffittying ligga or something like that when we were making a fight club. But I don’t think it was cleared up to me at all what was it about when it happened and I didn’t understand it.

The other was for me posting a youtube link in OOC. It says when you try to post it 'do not post clickable link in OOC". So I made it unclickable. I made a case that I did exactly what the prompt said but the admin did nothing about it and just wrote “filter bypass”.

This whole situation happened because you are not writing what the filter bypass pertains to in the ban reason as all these situations are different. If you are pulling logs and if you are going to take into account the previous bans then also pull the logs for them and see that I am telling the truth.

Man I literally said I was typing it while a grenade fuse was already on it’s way so I hit enter quick so I can say something before I die so there’s a cool death message after me.

I’d like to see you mouse over a grenade to see if it’s a cleaner grenade, then mouse over a running 2d spessman to see his name, read it correctly and type something while the fuse is going on without irl glasses on

And hypothetically, if I even wanted to say the N word, the character that threw the grenade wasn’t even black? how would that make any sense?? you can probably check that in the logs too

Everyone watching this thread is listening:

• You claimed to be saying Nigel because you believed the bombs to be the fault of a person named Nigel that doesn’t exist.
  • You have a convenient typo if you were really trying to say Nigel.
  • You claim your message was cut off by the game and then change that to saying you just hit enter before typing it out after having it proven that the whole message you send is logged.
  • You now conveniently claim you happened to be playing without your glasses on at all.

Your story isn’t believable because it is changing as people respond to your claims with proof that what you claimed isn’t true. At this point it just looks like you’re trying to troll staff before the permanent ban is finalized for being caught lying in ticket lol

1 Like

do you mean that the filter cut it off? No man I know how the game works I hosted my own server before. Show me where I said this.

The filter doesn’t cut off messages, it stops you from sending them entirely.