CKEY: Analbackwash

Admin’s CKEY: Bloons3

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: both

Ban Type: perma

Ban Length: perma

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 11/2/20

Round ID: 23357

Ban Reason: Extreme LRP and grief as sec officer

Appeal Reason: I was not there for the ban and no one responded to my ahelps, please explain why I was being human harmed for having a shotgun. The AI even said it was wrong.

Additional Information:
I was not there for the ban and even ahelped the situation that precipitated the ban with no response, even spent a half hour after I was dead waiting. The context to this shitshow is I asked for a shotgun from the hos and warden while they passed each other gear at roundstart. I was told no, I went to the hopline and asked for additional access, to include the armoury! I was given it (I will say the detective asked for more access as well so I didn’t see anything wrong with it). I went back to get a shotgun and said something facetious to the warden. He says nothing and warden gloves me and starts handcuffing me, I say chill, he keeps going. He gets gatted lethally. The hos comes and sees me and the dead warden. I try to explain what happened and he starts trying to arrest me saying something to the effect of i’m a shitter. I try to explain I just wanted a shotgun which isnt loaded with lethals, but he isn’t having it either. I just back up and run cause I don’t want to deal with another person not listening or explaining anything.
I go out on patrol and slip from something in the hall and the hos gatts me dead and hides my body.
No one spoke to me IC or tried to explain anything, all I got was “no, you have a disabler.” .
This was dealt with IC and I don’t see anything in the rules or space law saying what I did was wrong, please explain to me why I personally as a sec officer cannot use a shotgun or even have a shotgun, genuinely why is this a bad thing?
not sure if this was lrp server or not, I was pretty deep into the cups that night.

Asks for a shotgun, the Warden and the Head of Security say no (why do you even need one)

Goes to the Head of Personnel to give himself armory access (how do you even know he gave the detective armory access)

Walks into the armory without anyones allowence. (which is Major Tresspass AND Grand theft, to cite space law.
“Remember if something is locked up in a secure area it probably should not be taken without prior permission.”
And it’s also Insubordination since you went against the Head of Securities order)

You are suprised by the warden doing his job trying to take down an armed criminal in the armory so you decide to murder him.

Here is a list of all space law crimes you’ve committed.

Murder.
Insubordination.
Major Trespass.
Theft/Grand Theft.
Possession of a Restricted Weapon.

What the fuck did you think was going to happen?

Goes to the Head of Personnel to give himself armory access (how do you even know he gave the detective armory access)
I didn’t give myself armory access the hop did, and I never said the detective got armory access I said he got additional access.

Walks into the armory without anyones allowence. (which is Major Tresspass AND Grand theft, to cite space law.
“Remember if something is locked up in a secure area it probably should not be taken without prior permission.”
And it’s also Insubordination since you went against the Head of Securities order)
I got permission directly from hop, I asked a question no orders were given. And idk if you know the definition of insubordinate because the hop outranks hos.
Does that mean you shouldn’t have gear that you don’t start with? Ifso why even have it? or is this just me?
Here is a list of all space law crimes you’ve committed.

Murder.
Insubordination.
Major Trespass.
Theft/Grand Theft.
Possession of a Restricted Weapon.

What the fuck did you think was going to happen?

Why did the warden self antag after I tried and asked IC for explainations. Which he wasn’t even the person wronged IC, I am. Why did the warden escalate, I am a sec officer not a greytider, I’m trying to play my role.
Did I stumble into a HRP server without realising?

He doesn’t actually.

No but you shouldn’t break into the armory and then murder the warden because tries to take away a weapon you stole, because the warden denied you a shotgun at roundstart that you don’t need.

He doesn’t actually.

The hop is the Captain’s second in command.
If the captain dies the hop is captain.
You seem like you are peanut gallerying. I would like an Admins opinion, not a peanut.

I am not peanuting, i am giving educated answers based on your input.

HoP is the captains right hand man and can become captain if the original cap dies or is MIA, but they are still equal rank to the other heads of staff.

Well then, you want an administrator’s opinion?

You’re very much in the wrong; if your own commanding officer tells you that you cannot have a shotgun, you cannot have it. It’s insanely LRP to just break into the armoury for no reason other than “muh shotgun”, then kill the warden for trying to stop you. The HOP is the head of supply and service, not security. They have no jurisdiction over security details.

Now, if you want a list of rules broken, here you go:

• Common Sense
  • Do not Self-Antag
  • Do not powergame
  • You must roleplay

Ban probably could be lifted to a month w/ perma sec-ban, but this all seems very iffy.

2 Likes

As a non-antag, it is overescalation to kill a security officer that is arresting you in good faith and isn’t using lethal force.

There were complaints that shift that you put people into perma with forged evidence and killed the Warden.

In addition to this, you wore an ID labeled “Shitsec”.

1 Like

“There were complaints that shift that you put people into perma with forged evidence and killed the Warden.” I never did this. How can you even conflate that to this situatition?

lmao, I must have stumbled into a HRP server without realising it, guess i’m not cool enough to play here

You killed a guy who was arresting you non-lethally as a non-antag because you wanted a shotgun.

1 Like

you really trying to call sage hrp? it barely qualifies as low rp

1 Like

Did you not read the rules ? No shit you got punished for not following them, are you trying to imply you can just break rules on any server that isn’t HRP and walk away with it or what.

1 Like

You don’t NEED shotgun as sec unless Warden or HOS agree to give it away, mainly in a situation where it is needed. IE a situation like nukies or blob. There was a captain, therefore the HOP was not an acting captain, period. You should have listened to those above you, the HOS and Warden, when they said no the first time. So you essentially powergamed by getting a weapon you never even needed, or trying, what-have-you. Killing the warden, while he was only retaining you nonlethally, as a non-antag, is self-antagging. Something you have a previous note for. At best, you’re stupid. At worse, you’re an ignorant griefer trying to get around the trouble you got yourself into. Answer this question honestly: Did you read the rules?

My bad this is HRP, must have clicked baystation instead of beestation, because everyone here has head in ass.
Can’t be banned if I evade

Goodbye then. You won’t be missed.

@bloons3 This is essentially done mate, he ain’t budging

“Every server that doesn’t let me do whatever I want is HRP”

the hit spess spinoff of “Everyone I don’t like is Hitler”

real talk though I could have seen this being slightly reasonable if the HoP was acting cap but uh no they don’t have authority over sec despite what some HoP players may lead you to believe