An awesome idea

What if we do Meet The Team in SS13.

7 Likes

> Botany walks in with joint in hand, is all like “duuuuude chill out man, just relax”
> Detective is a walking noire meme
> HOS recites the “I used the shotgun” pasta word for word

This has potential

5 Likes

Did people think i meant we recreate the Meet the Team videos in SS13? Ik that has already been done.

Thats not what i meant.

I meant we need to do a Meet the Team like thing for each of the jobs.

LodedDiper got it.

2 Likes

I’d agree, if and only if I didn’t fuck with SFM for two months trying to build a 2 minutes TF2 film. I’m NOT touching source engine, ever, again.

1 Like

Remember wen Valve thought Source would become the industry standard for animated movie making?

QM is just meet the heavy word for word

“Sec’s a good job mate” “Feelings? Mate, you know what has a lot of feelings? People who cut their wife in half with an energy sword. Professionals have standards”

“Hey look buddy, I’m an engineer, and that means I solve problems. Not problems like “Where’s all the blood coming from?” Because that would fall within your purview of your security work.” “Use a rock. And when that don’t work” cut to a nine SM shard setup “use more rocks”

Captain is just meet the scout word almost for word “Grass grows, birds fly, and brother. I die in maints”

“What makes me a good scientist? IF I WERE A BAD SCIENTIST, I WOULDN’T BE SITTIN HERE DISCUSSIN IT WITH YA NOW WOULD I”

Meet the detective is just meet the spy

“I fear no man, but that thing” cut to an assistant “It scares me”

4 Likes

Cuts to Atmo tech surround by contained fires and a Geiger counter steadily increasing it’s ticking. Video corrupts to black due to radiation damage.

2 Likes

Chef in bloody outfit: “It’s simple, they don’t ask what meat and I don’t ask why they are dragging a bodybag and need to use my backroom.” Noise of Gibber running “Sounds like we have a new delivery.”

4 Likes

CentComm is literally just the Administrator.

What would ERT or Inspector be…

Edit: ERT is literally just Combine Officer voicelines from Half Life 2.

Meet the clown

the screen goes black so its just your reflection

4 Likes

Jobs in plural with each stereotype represented
Meet the botanists.
Meet the mimes,
Meet the secoffs,
Meet the virologists,
Etc

Complete silence while they move as if talking.

3 Likes

Botany made tons of weed and bio-terrorism weaponry. Yes, that tomato can melt through an airlock. Yes, it is safe to eat it.

Virology released a virus and is lynched a moment after because “It’s beneficial! You should have this! Conscent? What’s this?”

Secoff police brutality on a wrong guy, while the crime doer just leaves the scene.

Mime. “I fear no man. But that thing. It scares me” all while mime stands in the corner.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.