Ban Length:
permament
Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
2021-01-11
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Metacomms and major self antag with poingmaster
Appeal Reason:
im banned like uhm 1 month already i learned my lesson i wanna play beestation again its beatiful
Additional Information:
im realy sad that i did something bad like this i hope i deserve some mercy

Got that vouch? If not, my answer remains a hard no. With your past record, there’s no reason to believe you have improved just because you claim you learned your lesson.

what does vouch even mean?

how can i get a vouch from another server aswell like what do i need to tell them to get vouch?

You get a vouch from asking another respectable server, something like tg, and not some server that gets 10 pop that nobody knows about. Ask one of their headmins+ for a vouch in something like discord or dm’s, take a picture of it, put it here.

You play on another server for a month or two without causing issues. Ask an admin if they’re willing to put their name out and vouch for you on another server, claiming you’re a good player. An admin isn’t going to vouch for you unless you actually prove to be a good player that can follow the rules.

It’s been a month since you’ve played Bee, so a good first step would be asking where else you’ve been playing in the meantime?

@GameAdmin may I get a second opinion so that I may resolve this? I’m not holding my breath on Alpella18 to respond anymore.

Its been long enough. No vouch was aquired. Deny this.