**Admin’s CKEY:**Mat05usz

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Both

Which server did the ban happen on? Sage

**Ban Type:**Job

Ban Length: 7 days

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 07/22/20

**Round ID:**18888

Ban Reason: Chat

Incompetence as HoS, let innocent guy be gibbed because thought he is a ling (after gassing him with BZ). Multiple notes on shitsec behaviour

Appeal Reason: Bruh I had no reason to believe that normal BZ would act any differently than concentrated BZ. Was I stupid for this? Yeah. Is it worth banning me from every command role because I believed someone when they told me it would act the same? no. maybe just a HOS ban, but definitely not all command roles because I made a mistake in.

Additional Information: The only reason I suspected he was a ling to begin with is because right after I had contact with him, twice mind you, I hallucinated, so I suspected he was a ling with hallucination sting. Hell, at that point, I could of not tested him and just killed him with the X-01

Yes

This proves your ban was 100% justified.

I literally thought he was a ling and had evidence, this is like that ban appeal where they heard the cult whispering and got banned for killing him

lings are supposed to cause confusion, I killed the wrong clown once because there were 2, ive also been killed while suspected as being a ling

1 Like

Dude. You and your crew stormed the bar, 10 minutes into the round to arrest me, on hearsay (someone said I was ling, this has happened several rounds in a row for me now…hmmm…???) didnt even bother with the ling testing kit, held me for 15-20 minutes, threw me into a cell, made me almost choke to death before you threw me infront of labour shuttle and gibbed me and promptly forgot about me the rest of the match, while you just shrugged and moved on and proceeded to die to cultists.

1 Like

What evidence? I literally got off the shuttle and walked to the bar.

@Mat05usz

boinking so that he can chip in

Right after you slipped me and stole my stun baton, after our minutes of close contact, like right after, I got hallucinations. I was the person that said you might be a ling, and we should test you. I thought you had hallucination stung me. And then, when we all arrested you, me and you were in close contact again, and I had hallucinations AGAIN, so even more I thought you were a ling. At that point, I was 100% sure, and anyone else would be too. It was just the worst timing (for you) on the planet.

Right after you slipped me and stole my stun baton

As I stated LOOC, hotkeys accident, I was supposed to press Q and not E. Anyhow, you should have thrown me into a cell because it was stealing and that is the only thing that would even be slightly close to point to me being a ling, but I might as well have been a traitor, blood brother or cultist.

I thought you had hallucination stung me.

How??? The round had just started?

At that point, I was 100% sure, and anyone else would be too. It was just the worst timing (for you) on the planet.

That doesn’t change the fact that you were grossly incompetent, you didn’t even know how to Ling check me, you didn’t order ling testing kit. You literally just killed me without proving anything and didn’t even care that I died.

One of the sec guys, after you left spent 5 minutes looking for my head and just said “fuck it” and apologized because he wasn’t able to stop you from killing me, you ignored everyone around you. He was the only one saying “hol up this guy isn’t a ling guys”.

We weren’t even fighting, by the time you got to me I was already in cuffs and held by the brig physician.

1 Like

As Nik stated, the lings literally exist to cause confusion. Its their literal superpower. It is totally possible you came in as a ling, knew what you were doing, and rushed the stings you wanted. You didn’t say it was an accident in LOOC, you said it IC, which could totally mean you were just trying to avoid arrest. Why take the stun baton if your not an antag was my first thought. Why say it was an accident if your going to steal something. I didn’t kill you without anyone’s approval, the medical doctor I was working with from the start was agreeing that you were, at least, showing very big red flags.

You literally gibbed a innocent one because you didn’t know what is a ling test.

Thats like saying when you see someone kill someone with an armblade, you have to test them anyway. As far as I knew, I had been stung twice. sure it was just the worst luck known to man that the hallucinations came in like that, but still, that is all the evidence I needed.

Bruh. You really shouldn’t have to be told this but a hallucination sting is nowhere near as obvious as an armblade.

You really should take a break from hos wew lad

The issue here is that, before this, I’ve never even thought I’ve encountered a hallucination sting, and it really wasn’t as obvious as an armblade. You can pull the logs of me sitting in HOS room on command comms talking about hallucinations, asking if anyone else is having them before reaching the conclusion that I was probably hallucination stung by the only person I was even remotely near. The only other person that was there was always at least two tiles away and agreed that, with the evidence at hand, it was a ling.

So as a Head you had never encountered hallusting, also you have never heard of ling testing so you decided it is fine to fuck up someones round. Just don’t play heads when you aren’t sure.
Gonna ping other admins but I don’t really see this ban being lifted.
@GameAdmin

I really don’t see the issue in job banning someone from a job that they don’t know how to do.

You can’t kill other players without a reason, or put them out of the round.

You killed someone because you thought they were an antag and didn’t have any actual proof of it.

2 Likes

Hello. I made the current king test. It’s specifically designed to be easy to use. Order kit from cargo, inject, wait to see if they gasp. If they do, kill em. It’s not hard to do, especially if you have the entire defence budget (which you as HoS do have).

costs too much doe ngl

Then just go martial law and force chemist to do it.
I am fine with keeping this ban as is, if noone else says anything against it in a day I’ll just deny it.

@Caecilius @bloons3 @Mat05usz
I am fine with the hos ban, and I do see the point, I guess what I’m saying is that I don’t see why to ban me from like CMO for not knowing something Hos should I know. I don’t see this as an all command ban.