Alexanderself1 banned by Mat05usz Part 2

So for me it looks like you just didn’t care, and you then fucked up 20 minutes of someones shift because they dared to get a warden position as sec officer.

Edit:
Okay after more investigation it looks like person brigged might’ve SSD for a moment, but their ‘logout’ has never been mentioned so it shouldn’t matter in this case.
Edit2: I am not sure if they SSD, there is just a break in say logs but I couldn’t find actual logout message

Awww Mat mad mat mad. Remember when i said about the virus? Yeah, that’s why I ate the donuts and why everything took so long. Running into shit, movement into different tiles than the one I intended to go to, running into stuff after that. Letting QM out, and then, awww did you say I was validhunting? Well, I had 3 boxes of lethals in my bag, taking shotgun shells to sec when the culties attacked me and I was forced to defend myself. Also since when have we banned people based off someone elses lack of knowledge. @Caecilius You see that right? “first of all, not everyone has the knowledge to be able to resist out of cuffs, because we are a newbie server.” SMH. Also, I fullstripped the ex-warden because I was the new warden and wanted some of the stuff. Next time, in the log involving pets the borg, that was because they didnt know how to put ID on, and I was gonna do it for them but they figured it out. Accuse away though. Jackass. Again, I did not make them stay in brig for 20 minutes, Their lack of knowledge did.

Additional thought about your comment about knowledge meaning if you dont help them out of situations your gonna get banned, what if any antag tries to shoot at sec and sec doesnt know how to shoot back? Are they supposed to heal up sec and teach them how to shoot and send them on their merry way? Honestly, after this, I think your a shitmin dude. Straight up shitmin.

You full stripped them fromt their sec gear, not warden stuff mate, and you aren’t supposed to do that to anyone who isn’t permabrigged. Also there were a few mentions about ‘I had so many prisoners to manage’, but you didn’t. And to adress the validhunting part, you weren’t attacked in brig, you went to Starboard hallway (which is the hallway where medbay and science is located since I believe this was Box station) and started shooting.

So you fullstripped (which is bad), attacked them for some reason (which is bad) threw them out of brig then brigged them again, then you failed to properly handle them even though you didn’t have much else to do (which is bad) and then you went to shoot culties outside of brig (which is also bad).

So everything combined plus your note history made it into a ban, not persons’ failure to uncuff themselves.

Now thats a ban reason i can get behind

bruh, what…?

Mat makes a good point, reasonable ban. Alexander goes “BUT” and then the loop starts again. This post summed up

1 Like

Makes point about why I shouldnt be banned, point gets ignored.
Mat restates exactly what he just said again without addressing any points of what I just said.
Rinse, Wash, Repeat.

Since you simplified the list. I fullstripped to check Jackboots, and because since he was demoted to assistant BY CAPTAIN he shouldn’t have access to sec channel and I was going to find a screwdriver to remove the sec binary key and run down to laundry room to get normal assistant clothes for him. I never attacked him- unless wallshoving someone is also attacking. Neck chopping and then leg sweeping is just being a haha funny you no speak and you stunned for 3 seconds. No one caused him any serious damage. I went down to the medical-science hallway to give the seccies there some more ammo, thus the three boxes of lethals in my bag but got attacked by culties, thus the shooting. I was having trouble dealing with prisoners because of the virus having everyone and their dog running into walls and moving into different tiles than the intended ones resulting in minor stuns pretty much every time you moved. I never said I was attacked in brig by culties. I said I took more ammo to the sec department to help them with the culties, thus defending the station, which I put over someone too mentally lacking to do anything but ahelp when they should of just tried to figure out how to uncuff themselves. He was arrested because Det found him in the brig after I had removed him twice, thus making him a trespasser 3 times. He had an ID and his jumpsuit and shoes so he had no reason to come back. If your just gonna overlook everything I am saying to repeat what you said the first time again and not address any of what I said we’ll just keep looping this whole time.

Captain never said anything about demoting them to assistant, also they were sec before so you should’ve just demoted them to sec. Let’s go to the next part, you can strip jackboots without stripping jumpsuit yet you decided to do both. And you did remove them once, as I said multiple times you threw them out and 20 seconds later they are brought to you by detective and you brig and forget about them.

Edit: Maybe they did something bad in 20 seconds between being thrown out of brig and brough again for 2 minute brigging, while cuffed, but I doubt it.

@GameAdmin can I get an input from any admin but Cae (since they provided already)?

Your right, captain did say nothing about demoting them to assistant. Captain did the demoting.

Stuff is not logged so we are back to you just being a bad warden. I called admins again, let’s hope their judgement ends this.

I will say that we both make good points on both ends here, just I don’t think your points warrant a 12 day sec and cap ban. I will include the fact that I have recently been taught proper brigging procedure- meaning do not fullstrip- very very recently as seen by my newest note. Before, most of the time I don’t fullstrip unless they are being a dick, think of it as a humiliation tactic, but now I only fullstrip when it’s perma or execution

You shouldn’t be fullstripping anyways. I pinged admins again, if they don’t respond then it will probably stay.

Yeah reading through the whole thread sec ban looks more than reasonable, considering this was done as warden who is the primary role responsible for prisoners.

Not just bucklecuffing but the full-stripping and effectively forgetting about him entirely and all the rest.

Well since most is against this ban appeal then I will be closing it.

I also agree that this ban looks fully reasonable, the warden should be the most competent person regarding brig procedures and prisoner management, and this level of incompetence is completely worthy of a sec-ban.

I guess that it for this appeal, closing it.

This topic was automatically closed after 16 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.