CKEY: Alexanderself1

Admin’s CKEY: Archanial

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Both

Which server did the ban happen on? MRP

Ban Type: Server and Role

Ban Length: 3 days server 7 days tile

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 12/01/2020

Round ID: 24592

**Ban Reason: Started shoving captain after he tried to remove mime from brig and armory. After captain used non lethals, he and mime stunned captain, brought him to the his office and he started stripping him. Take a break.

Appeal Reason: The mime did nothing wrong and had no reason to be abused by the shitstain of a captain. I’d love if an admin could pull logs but Guilleco’s ban appeal has some major logs that are very important. the mime was being deputized, which does not require captain approval. He had gotten an egun and deputized because he had brought us a rev head and potentially saved the station. The captain did not need to arrest mime or demote me and the detective was demoted because I had arrived and they were no longer acting hos. Almost seemed like cap and det were meta friends. The captain was a shitstain, needed to stop, it was revs and he was worried about mindshielded mime who had almost saved us.

Additional Information:

2 Likes

Did you tried to explain this to captian? What was your job?
Also, even if deputizing people doesn’t require cap approval, cap still has the power to stop you from doing it.

I was the HOS, i had just confirmed it was Revs and the mime even helped us kill the rev head after helping me catch him. The captain claimed mime was a griefer IC, and getting rid of this captain that wanted to demote HOS to assistant on a revs round is imperative to the stations safety.

3 Likes

I tried telling the captain and he told the det to arrest me so I let the beepsky get det and then left

1 Like

Captain has every right to deny mime from being deputised and remove him from brig area.
Instead of listening to him you sided with mime and started shoving him around which triggered response which you used to stun him, and then dragged him into your office, stripping him.
No, mutiny was not justified.
Oh and also you disconnected mid bwoink.

Why don’t you post the whole ticket then :flushed: I told you why I left and I told you who to go to for the rest of the story

1 Like

Oh and logs you might wanna pull those too

Since when was shoving a reason to demote

1 Like

Guilleco got unbanned and he was the mime in the center of all this

1 Like

after writing a 2900 word essay about this situation in my appeal i can confirm that a) captain was acting stupidly in a confirmed revs situation (threatening of literally demoting the HoS a head of staff to an assistant) and b) proceeded to escalate by himself and failed, leading to hos arresting him and, let me get this clear, the full strip part im not so sure about that one chief, but maybe situation could’ve been de escalated after captain was cuffed and in a moment of peace in the safest spot on the station (if not for max caps) maybe after hos cuffed captain they could’ve actually had a human conversation in a state of chaos (hos being hunted by his own detective because the idiot thought hos was a rev) and solved things differently.
In this case i’d call a server remove ban but maybe keep the security there so that way if something similar happens in the future it can just be a perma sec ban role and some server time.

1 Like

I was hunting for any weapons they’d stuffed themselves with- I planned on reclothing them once they’d calmed down

The knowledge that they had the saber and at least one other weapon stuffed in their bag along with any other combination of goodies and weaponry, I wasn’t about to wait for them to shoot me in the head once I’d released them

1 Like

Holy fuck, this seems like standard procedure. You’re literally allowed to search the captain because the captain isn’t above the law. This is literally just an IC conflict with the cap being in the wrong. Why is he not getting looked at for using non lethals instead of talking?

1 Like

Logs show that when I tried talking captain said “why didn’t you say that before” or something or like that and then he still tried to demote me

Can we resolve this before the ban is up

@GameAdmin anyone wanna check this one out?

2 Likes

No.
Captain had every right to ask you to kick the mime out and deny him guns. Even though it wasn’t the smartest decision you were the one to initiate the conflict and then when he escalated, you “arrested him” (on what charges? self defence?) and started stripping THE CAPTAIN in your office.
I don’t buy the fact you tried to take away his weapons (on rev round?).
Also you disconnecting because you didn’t want to “shit yourself” just proves my point and made you guilty.

Are you really calling me out for… shitting? Captain was gonna make me assistant- and not once did I say I was gonna give the mime guns. I took mime away to explain over comms. I arrested him for legit trying to demote a head to assistant on a rev round. Who the fuck does that? He wanted the mime gone because he didn’t like Guilleco, that’s why he called him a shitter and all that jazz. If you think anything other than that then clearly your just trying to keep this up to keep your happiness or some shit

2 Likes

I disconnected post round end around what I was seeing as the end of the ticket because your mind was set. Better to write the appeal than to argue with you while shitting in a bucket like a South Park character

1 Like

Still hasn’t pulled logs by the way. Avoiding it or something?