Your Discord: Aeder

Offender’s CKEY: Alexanderself1 and Blueturbo47

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Coochie Man, BLUECAT–47–

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 12/8/2020

Round Number: 24855

Rules Broken: 2, 3, 4, 5, 9, 14

Incident Description:

Clown broke into the AI Sat with stolen jaws of life and hand tele, took the AI, who went against its laws to agree and go along with this, cavity implanted it into a SSD person, who was then in a blue space body bag that was cavity implanted into clown. Throughout the round broke into several secure areas, committed several capital crimes, and several minor ones, and during the course of the round were involved in several fist fights with other crew, culminating in blowing borgs on a greenshift.

Additional Information:

This report is to challenge the ban length here :

AlexanderSelf1/Blueturbo47 banned by Vexylius - #3 by Aeder

I understand the admin was under pressure at the end of the round and didn’t have all of the information due to not wanting to hold up the round for everyone else. The result of this is that the three day ban is way under what it should’ve been for not only breaking the rules above but also affecting the round negatively for all involved including blowing of a borg.

Not only this but the player Alexanderself1 was recently banned for similar offences literally less than 5 days ago and proper ban escalation policy should apply.

The banning admin stated they wished to increase the length, and without a player report challenging the decision, it can’t be done.
As the aggrieved player I am involved and suffered for this.

I still don’t understand where the AIs fault lies.
If it was on crewsimov its not against the laws to be carded and carried.

2 Likes

how long do you want him banned for?

Sacrificing control of the station, unable to interact with the crew, allowing the clown into your upload, blowing a borg.

Ban duration should be longer than the previous for similar offences and in accordance with a growing note history.

If it was me it’d be at least a week from both for self antag, power gaming, and all the rule breaks above. The ai would be job banned for the same.

1 Like

i 100% agree with this, preventing harm goes further than just no hitting people

1 Like

Logs state that I didn’t know we were blowing the borg, and it’s been proved not a single one of the fights went against rules on my end.

I took hand tele, went to ai sat, used jaws to get out of engi, brought hand tele back, turned myself in, went back, got caps permission for this ai shenanigan, never carded ai but okay, and then the round went on with ai inside me, with captains permission.

1 Like

“Have you allowed the clown to do anything with the ai?”
“No”

Just because you can get away with starting a number of fights with the crew doesn’t make it very MRP to brawl everyone.

Didn’t say you carded the AI here. Just flat out took it.

this feels very fucking petty

besides isn’t there a staff report on you right now aeder for not following silicon policy?

edit: nevermind on the admin report but still this feels very fucking petty

this feels like a perversion of the whole “unless it’s revealed you’ve done even worse stuff your ban length won’t get extended for appealing”
because the precedent this sets is if an admin - hell, anyone thinks the banning admin was too lenient? fuck you, player report loophole, shouldn’t have appealed dingus

1 Like

They closed the admin report and ban appeal without investigating Aeders failure to follow silicon policy

1 Like

The janitor came out and said they started the fight. The hidden logs also show that, despite the other admins saying that the logs you provided were real. They also show the janitor threatening to kill me. And what about the cmo that like 3 people have came forth and said they saw fighting me? I didn’t toe the line, I just did it.

1 Like

Captain said if it was consensual, it was. Boom, simple, done. He didn’t ask who it was

2 Likes

I said similar and got slapped with a pretty valid point.

If anyone disagrees with the way any situation was handled by an admin, you can file a player report to get a second opinion.

(Click to drop down) Several admins agree the ban should have been longer, looked at logs and confirmed the logs were legitimate and that the claims that Aeder was lying are false, then admins are told the ban can't be increased because someone appealed

This is just what it looks like when admin conflicts spill into public view.
Admins disagree with both the current ban length as well as the fact they couldn’t change the ban length to be more suitable, so we have this.

I’ve been largely uninvolved and I plan to stay that way honestly.

4 Likes

Nothing to do with the appeal. I as a player disagree with the admins decision. We have to follow the same rules players do.
Hence why I made a player report.
We do still try to play the game when we are able to, and dismissing this shows that we do not matter as players.

I didn’t blow you or think you were being blown, as evidenced by logs, yet you refuse to show the player base said logs

My visit to the ai sat that culminated in me putting the ai in a bsb did not involve the use of a hand tele, and the ai opened the doors for me to come get them so I didn’t need to use the jaws I don’t remember if I did though

Ruko isn’t in the admin metagang 2020 confirmed

There is no admin metagang, even if that’s what it looks like here.

We criticize each other all the time - there just happens to be fairly wide agreement for increasing your ban because of how much attention you drew to the logs and how many voices agreed that the ban was too short after being drawn to them.

You even sorta shot yourself in the foot with the last comment

This is a literal argument for making it a global ban instead of MRP.

my guy the jannie (player not admeme) literally admitted to have started the conflict but apparently everyone’s just ignoring that

Ruko can I ask why the logs can’t be made public

Not only did they admit to it, say they hit me with a welder, and threaten to kill me, but the admemes literally said Aeders logs matched up AFTER THE VERY PERSON I WAS SAID TO HAVE ATTACKED SAID THEY ATTACKED ME

1 Like