Ban Type:
Temp to Permanent
Ban Length:
Permanent
Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
23/05/2021
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Ban Evasion, multiple. Including: chinesedisease95, orisit, stoprighttherecriminalscum.
Appeal Reason:
Quick context:
I was banned last Sunday, I opened the plasma tanks in storage, not smart and I took my loss and went to play elsewhere for a week, it wasn’t a huge loss and I was content with a short ban, however today I logged in to check what time I got banned so I knew when I could play next.

Thing is, my accounts been swept in a ban evasion multi-ban, the reason I think so is my VPN.
I use Mullvad for my degree, quite frankly my degree has me googling shit, I don’t want to be put on a list for. I frequently set myself to random west european / Scandinavian countries, I.E. the popular VPN locations in Europe which does not help.

However my account is from 2014, it’s worked on SS13 projects before and even with Francinum on the late ST13 which rolled into NSV13.

My account has also been using this VPN for a while on the server without trouble, so I assumed Beestation was VPN friendly.

Additional Information:
Mullvads actually kind of a sick VPN though

Do you only use a VPN or do you also use a VM?

Negative, just a VPN

3 Day Bump, Woohoo! 2020202020

We have no mechanism to except players from IP blocks, I believe we cleared the relevant IP bit on the ban causing this.

Beyond that I’d need further information from the ban that you did not include, the assumed username in parenthesis.

Thread no longer required