Aedos banned by rukofamicom

CKEY: Aedos

Admin’s CKEY: rukofamicom

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Both servers.

Ban Type: Server

Ban Length: Permanent.

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 02-14-2020

Round ID: 12505

Ban Reason: Self-destructed syndicate base without reason, killing all of their comrades in the process. Disconnected before bwoink.

Appeal Reason:
First off, I have no reason for self-destructing the syndicate base: that was a stupid in-the-moment decision, and I take full responsibility for that. Leaving before getting bwoinked was stupid on my behalf too. I don’t play as midround off-station spawns often (almost never), and thought to myself “I doubt anyone actually cares about them”. For some godforsaken reason I thought I wouldn’t get bwoinked for that, that nobody would care. I was wrong, and left before getting bwoinked. This whole mess is a big regret for me, and I have to apologize for everyone involved in the accident. I can’t and won’t try to justify my actions - all I can do is plead for forgiveness.

You have every right to permaban me, if you see it is necessary. But if possible, could the full server-wide ban be changed to a jobban from mid-round / off-station spawns (if that is even a thing)? I certainly shouldn’t be spawning as any of them, ever. I will re-evaluate my behaviour, and commit to following the rules more thoughtfully in the future. If you decide to unban me regardless of my actions, I shall do everything I can to better myself the next time I play.

They only permaban like this is you disconnect before they can talk to you.
it forces you to come here to explain

How is nuking the base a stupid in the moment decision, its not like you just bump into setting it off.

He didnt say it was an accident he said it was dumb. No shitposting in ban appeals sir

I understand, to be honest I shouldn’t even call it a “in the moment decision”. I did after all deliberately open the bomb and set it off with a multitool. It was really fucking dumb, and I’m not going to pretend it wasn’t.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Like already stated in the thread, ban is only perma because of the disconnection before bwoink could be applied, not the offense. This is a serious offense but it’s also your first really serious one in more than six months of play.

Don’t take your boredom out on other players, and I’ve got no problem removing this due to your really good playtime to note ratio.

Since the banning admin has removed the ban, I will be locking and closing.

Appeal accepted.