Aeder1 Player Report (Accepted)

I walked in through an open door heading for the recycler in the maint due to kitchen and bar getting BSA, intending to retrieve all of the food that got flung into disposals during the explosion.
During this time there were cries over the radio of Benos in maint.

On walking in I see a weapon lying on the floor to defend myself with while attempting to recover the food. I pick it up and Velvet sees this from about 10 tiles away and gives me 3.2 seconds to respond before wall shoving, dropping cuffs by accidentally clicking the table next to me and continues to stun lock for some time.

After spam clicking I break free, pick up the chainsaw and stun punch once, fleeing to the far side of cargo and to the maint door while velvet yells for security, during the 15 second break I am stood inside cargo at the back by the maint access door.
Velvet returns, tries to shove me into a wall again and I pap them with the off chainsaw which seems to spook them and they do the back and forth dance for some time while I stand still in the corner. After being papped velvet comes back at me with a screwdriver and stabs me 3 times in the eyes. So I turn it on, aim for the arm that is stabbing me and click on the tile in front of me as velvet continues to run back and forth at me trying to stab my eyes. After they stopped this I turned around and went to maint and made friends with the Xenos for 0.1 seconds.

As for your questions;
As stated above an off chainsaw does ~10 damage and makes a pap sound not the bzzz sound of your flesh being chewed up. Obviously if I was trying to kill you I wouldn’t stun you, and flee, or pap you with an off chainsaw.

Due to a queen coming through immediately after you went horizontal and avoiding getting a crab thrown at me I fled to get more help before picking you up. However you were picked up by I believe the HoP almost exactly one minute after? As you saw after, me outside, shouting.

I did not try to escape or damage any property. Unsure where you are getting that from. Considering you opened the front of cargo if I wanted to flee with your toy I would’ve.

Please don’t get abusive I have not insulted you :slight_smile:

You hit the guy 3 times and once with a chainsaw before he damaged you with a screwdriver
You did bad admit it

That is false and you know it. Gave you 3.2 seconds to respond? What about me saying that and you trying to break the windoor to Cargo, which made me shove you because why break my departments stuff?

As for the cuffs, that is a lie – I did not make or have cuffs. That is something they made up.

And for this whole bit about going into cargo you literally said, “On walking in I see a weapon lying on the floor – I pick it up”

You saw a weapon, you took it.

Please do not lie about me shoving you before you tried to BREAK A WINDOOR. Oh sure you were typing out a reply when you were smashing that, my mistake. I’m sorry for only using non-lethal methods against you while you kept punching, too. Honestly, I deserved being killed for calling for security and only using disarm and conversation :slightly_smiling_face:

If you were to look into the logs you can see when I throw Acco, this was me successfully removing them from Cargo and which point they run backside to grab the chainsaw.

You also still aren’t showing remorse or guilt for your actions and I believe you will repeat these actions in the future.

Ngl chief, you can always just kill the monkey with any regular, sharp thing and then skin them when they die, or surgically remove every organ they have, instead of making a ~30 damage two-handed weapon that could lead to this.

Blame the victim for something someone stole from them and used against said person. Jeez, not gonna lie that hurt to read.

I use the chainsaw because, as a wise man said, “That’s a lot of damage.” And monkeys tend to bite and do damage. The lower the TTK is, the better. Three swings is good.

As for traitors, it was a greenshift. Sex-tended round :flushed:

Do not expect them to admit wrong doing or even acknowledge another persons’ feelings. Please read this when interacting with these types of people: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy

Thank you, Based God :slight_smile:

As you said windoor you reminded me. Unsure if I actually hit that or not when I was inside the cargo area/ downed I suspect I might’ve but can’t really remember, still my intent was to get all the miso soups in the disposals.
I am bad at clicking hence why I fukin kicked myself when I was down.

I’ll stop engaging with the thread for now due to the abuse

Here we will se if the beemin staff team is so short on pepole they don’t whant to ban one of their own or if they are going to treat this like a normal person doing bad.
Adder clearly over escalated but I can honestly see him get away with it due to him being admin

1 Like

I did not see anything in the log involving Aeder and a window/door at all. I’m also not home or able to access the log to double check

I stated my opinion as a whole in the discord, but I should include it here as well probably.

I think Aeder is in the wrong here and should face punishment for it like a player would, but not de-adminning necessarily unless repeated. Things can get heated in a fight, even in a game, and lapses in judgement happen.

What I see is a bad case of “We judge others on their actions and ourselves on our intentions” and that’s exactly why admins aren’t allowed to handle tickets involving themselves, which Aeder didn’t attempt to do at all.

Not a window. Not a door. It’s a windoor. Look at Brig, these glass doors used to hold prisoners. Windoors.

Windoors are also found at desks – like Cargo’s desk.

Windoor

w‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌indoor :triumph:

“was windoor??!?” - Code maintainer monkey chained up in Bee HQ

Where were you when windoor open?

I was eating monkey when i heard on radio

”;windoor is kill”

“no”

1 Like

Also just summon @Xlyana or @Lagomorphica for dealin’ with this.

Also also just put the monky under morphine/anesthesia next time and/or hide the 30 damage weapon so people dont try ‘n grab it.

Cargo prides itself on its inhumane euthanasia.

• Velvet attempted to de-escalate the situation at first by requesting them to drop the chainsaw as can be seen in the logs at the top.
  • Probably doesn’t work, after about 5 seconds they shove them and knock them over. Unsure on the validity of the cable cuff claims, but I’d assume that doesn’t make them leave or drop the chainsaw, hence what the break was for.
  • After being hit with a chainsaw that is admittedly off, screwdrivers them in the eyes.
  • After getting stabbed in the eyes 3 times, responds with an active chainsaw. I’m not sure if their claims of the whole breaking in are true currently, but I’ll have to take a look at logs for that.

I have discussed my opinion with the other head admins on what I feel or believe should happen, leaving just a bit more to do. Please be patient, as it has only been one day since your report was made.

I would also like to ask that you stop with your accusations of psychopathy and consistent insults. In the end, it is a game - even if he isn’t showing remorse or guilt, I wouldn’t really blame somebody considering it is a video game.

The CoZ has followed this case and suggests the following.

Velvet is in the right here.

Velvet has the right to be upset.

The lack of remorse is a constant issue brought up on ban appeals by admins and should be applicable here. So She makes a good point and Lago is wrong for saying otherwise. This is creating a double standard. Either it is acceptable to point this out or it isn’t don’t special plead for others.

The suggested course of action: A ban that any typical player would receive plus a mark on their admin record. An expectation of remorse and an apology after the ban ends giving this time to cool down.

Bonus points to remove the admin strike: Donate a modest amount to https://nwcave.org/

Your Eternal Princess,

• Zoey

please keep your politic ideas out of the player report

2 Likes

Wowzers, I agree, Aeder should be banned (And maybe demoted…?) It’s been two days since the sixteenth and the people agree, this is WRONG maybe. Most of us demand that something happens by the admins!

Fellow Kool-Kid,

• Epic

Woops, I crossed the serious bar…

Velvet did everything a normal player should do, and did escalation of combat which followed the rules

Aeder broke “the rules”,and should be punished for it, simple as that. They should know the rules more than an average players, and, as they are an admin they should be expected to follow them to a higher degree.