Aeder1 Badmin Report

I couldn’t have typed a better summary of the discussion than this. Nuclear codes are a thing that exist for a reason - it is not admin abuse to provide them or to allow the captain to self-destruct the station in response to an immense threat such as a sentient disease, especially with proper RP procedure followed regarding it.

The aheal is where the problem lies. An ERT or even a Deathsquad would have been acceptable to ensure the eradication of either the disease or everyone infected with the disease based on communications between the Captain and CentCom, but a straight up aheal without even a prayer is bringing OOC intervention to an IC situation.

Report accepted

3 Likes

Yep. I have been told that the ahealing was wrong by 95% of everyone now, including heads of staff.

Apologies for intervening, won’t do so again. The aim is to make it fun for everyone. I was just happy that someone on MRP was role playing well in centcomm messages and with the rest of the station and got carried away. Will not interact with the rounds in future.

1 Like