Aeder1 admin report for shittery

CKEY: Alexanderself1

Your Discord: Alexius Gaius Ceasar#9180

Offender’s CKEY: Aeder1

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Date (MM-DD-YYYY):12-8-20

Part of Admin/Mentor Conduct Broken (if relevant): uh I’m not opening it but they straight up faked or falsified logs to make it seem like I hit someone first, with the janitor who I supposedly attacked first coming out to say that Aeder was lying. 

Incident Description: see above

Additional Information: I ahelped Aeder multiple times for ignoring laws and assuming harm and then ignoring ai too

Quoteing for readbility

1 Like

I should of mentioned this but Aeder lied in my most recent ban appeal

I ahelped him like 7 times this round for straight up ignoring the orders of me and ai too. Assuming harm is quite bad.

It kinda seemed like he was angry at me and painted me as the bad guy when the janitor initiated combat and as per the rules I was allowed to kill him after that. Janitor admitted that himself

I was the janitor. The admin posed the logs of my fight with clown posse with a question mark, which is largely irrelevant in the context of everything else you got bonked for (if you do a clown bit, and the crew apparently attacks you on seven separate occasions over the course of a shift, maaaaaaybe the bit isn’t that funny?).

I clarified what happened in the other thread, which the admin has not had opportunity to make any kind of a response to.

Immediately turning around and posting this as, “Admeme lied, ban he,” is a little disingenuous.

*edited for clarity

I believe he lied in more than just that logset, and it’s hard to mess up a logset on accident. I chose this example for the report because you came forward and admitted it too

This above explains it quite succinctly. I am struggling to figure out kebana and notepad++ makes logs a nightmare.

I posted what was there in the log report and accusations of me editing what I copy pasted are easily checked, and when done so will only diminish your credibility.

I apologise on behalf of Alex, wasting someone’s time to confirm this.

Could not have put it better myself.

1 Like

The logs posted are accurate.

The logs were not modified in a way to obscure the meaning, or to enable others to draw false conclusions from.

The logs were posted by an admin for official purposes as an admin.

Report not sustained.