Admin Report H42

In-game misconduct:

CKEY: LodedDiper

Your Discord: Disco User#4914

Offender’s CKEY: H42

Date (YYYY-MM-DD): 2023-10-12

Round Number: I haven’t saved that, sorry

Incident Description:

Has changed my name from Walter White to a different one, despite the fact it’s a clown name. I’ve used this name for months with several admins approving, there was even one time I got bwoinked for it before and the admin apologized after.
Is my name okay or is it not? I’m pretty confused now.
Additional Information: Posting this as a report because I don’t know where else to post this.

2 Likes

Admins no longer do approved name notes.

We never have, ‘approval’ notes shouldn’t have happened in any case.

Clown/Mime names still need to be RP friendly and they aren’t given a complete pass when it comes to references.

2 Likes

I loved the Walter White gimmick. This doesn’t make sense to happen to a clown. You don’t net speak, you don’t do or say OOC things.There should be no problem with references if they’re for the sake of good fun!!

6 Likes

And how many people do you think will do those things when they see a character named “Walter White”?

9 Likes

You got me there. Yeah, I’ve seen that. Ignore what I said.

3 Likes

While clowns/mimes/wizards allow for weird and cheesy names, straight up references to modern day events really aren’t great.
It breaks immersion and honestly, come up with a unique and self made clown gimmick! That’s way more fun for you and everyone involved.

We agree with the ruling h42 made.
Thank you for the report nonetheless!

2 Likes