Admin Application

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have):
Gamebone9
Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have):
Gamebone9#2779
How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone):
I usually play like 4 hours more or less every evening at 12-6 am (central time us)
What changes, if any, would you bring?:
new areas to explore and changes to existing areas
How old are you?:
Why do you want to be an admin?:
I love helping people and now usually I have nothing new to do when I play
How long have you been playing SS13?:
since 2009
How long have you been playing BeeStation?:
Maybe 4 months
On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?:
On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?:
never tried it before
Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13:
no
Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?:
none
Your strengths:
Engineering, medical, robotics, science
Your weaknesses:
Virology, atmos (im okay at atmos)
Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?:
no
What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?:
patience
What makes a staff team good?:
working together
What is a staff team’s purpose?:
to make the game enjoyable for EVERYONE
What kind of player are you?:
I like to be immersed and make rp scenarios with other people and have conversations with everyone haha
How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?:
I will learn what bothers people that perhaps I’ve done and not do those things if I do do them
The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?:
Give the clown wizard spells… jk. I will check if the clown is antag and if he is what his objectives are. If anything give a warning and a ban next time.
A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?:
self-antagging. telling him the rule(s) he broke and banning him
A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?:
was an accident tell him its okay and what he did wrong. perma-ban**. Can be fixed ic no problem. :slight_smile:

Being a mapper isn’t the same as being an Admin. Contact me on Discord please. Xlyana#0001

Alright, we’ve come to the conclusion with Gamebone9 that this is to be taken as an ADMIN application. Fixing title accordingly.

I’m not convinced

Not checking other admin apps to see if you got things right imho shows a sign of laziness. In the fashion of “eh I’ll just click close in this ticket and it’s done”
The errors I am referring to are
-The strengths and weaknesses which refer to you as a person not your favourite things to play in game.
-those one line answers for the questions which if you had checked others would show you why they are wrong
-the poor grammar, unsure if English is your first language or not but the ability to communicate as clearly as possible is key
-“ I will learn what bothers people that perhaps I’ve done and not do those things if I do do them”
The app is about applying for staff, not what you will do when you are a player.

Gonna be a -2 from me

Doesn’t seem like you put much effort in the application. -1

Denied.