Adding ability to break heads on tables and giving doctors a job to do THE POLL

On lrp this prolly takes more time and is unreliable so no tider will let you unless you metaganged, on mrp “muh me hurt” out of it and then annoy the DESIGNATED FUCKING DOCTOR if he doesnt help you.

The Sleeper and Cloner make the game worse by existing.

I hate being cloned I would rather ghost

1 Like

You get cloned?; i get cremated.

May i suggest /tg/ if you hate it so much?

1 Like

No.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Then quit trying to make it /tg/.

1 Like

No.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

fun and immersion
tg code

Yea if you want to walk for the rest of the round with a trauma because assistant assistantson toolboxed you to get his multitool, and 95% of the medical staff doesn’t know/care how to fix your issue, be my guest.

None of that for me thank you.

2 Likes

bruh stop pulling things out of your ass traumas arent that easy to get, brute damages ones are the hardest to get.
Also even a clown can open wiki and do the easy surgery

TG medical is more competent then you give them credit for.
Or atleast used to be

1 Like

Yea but we’re on bee.

5 Likes

while being harder it also means you get to do something instead of throwing the fucker into sleeper each time and its done.
Now if you know medical you dont really need medical for 90% of time you are there you just tide in.
Until you are dead or need emergency surgery ofc.

with the new system you would actually need medical to fix you, which encourages actual fun and harder gameplay for doctors and is why most people want this pr.
Complaining because of this is just silly.

3 Likes

It’s not about how easy medical is; it’s about how fast it can process patients.

Right now, it can process one maybe 10 seconds thanks to sleepers. Imagine if every tider with a little bruise takes 2 mins to process…

Just so you know, it takes 15 mins of begging to make CMO hook you up to an IV because your blood is low. How do you think non-lethal, 5 mins to treat ‘traumas’ will fare in this environment? Do you think the 5 medics will rush to treat you?

2 Likes

You see its easy you only have experienced players in medbay and isolate and alienate all the new players

2 Likes

There is no changes how bruises are treated.
You are absolutely ignorant of the topic and you are unaware how the system works.
Like said already stop pulling things out of your ass since none of them are true.

He didn’t mean that. He means that sometimes minor bruises already take two minutes of begging someone to put you in the sleeper, now imagine how long it will take with the fractures.
A lot of Bee players are incompetent.

2 Likes

Putting someone in a sleeper for minor bruises

2 Likes

i’m gonna have fun having permanent dain bramage because the 6 greytiders applied toolbox liberally, without any help from med doctors because “hurr durr how do i walk”

you might say “oh md’s are gonma fix it” when i remember a round where 3-4 doctors were right in medbay next to 2 dead bodies WHICH COULDA BEEN DEFIBBED and just left em till the round end like 6 minutes later, at worst they coulda one dragged to shuttle and used defib there but nooo that’s too hard

1 Like

4 months later ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵

8 months later

see you in 12.

3 Likes