Add catbans from hippie

Because I realized it’s a stupid feature meant to ruin the experience for players and I didn’t want to play on a server that does this for the lulz.

Bruh my point a poor sec officer shouldn’t have died for this,sec lives matter

He literally just got critted in medbay, I’m sure he was fine.

bruh… unbased deadmin him now

If he just got critted,then it’s kinda ok.Sec lives matter tho

My point is that catbanning people will only lead to bad things, the few positive experiences that might come out of it are nothing more than edge cases.

not like we can’t change that

they should make them drones that can repair shit on lowpop

I think the catban should be a thing, and catbanned people should start with permanent pacification. No validity rules, just pacification.

This way it will keep certain ahem trigger happy players (ie certain chaplain mains) from being overly agressive.

You know that people are not very smart. If you are making this role valid, you gotta make em DISTINCT. I personally dont understand why do we have catpeople as a race to begin with, but if we are adding a meme valid race it has to be something completely new, so that ungas dont just massacre the felinid population resulting in a bunch of players getting banned for no raisin

RIP Hippie - did my first bit of Admin work there.
Bleh. Not a huge fan of this idea. I’d prefer to make different species more mechanically distinct, with advantages and disadvantages different from baseline Human - instead of just increasing cats to another tier of meme, and making them eternally valid.

I remember when cluwneing was the punishment role instead of being a clown

bring back cluwening, its hilarious

1 Like

Sorry, we’re not turning into hippie as I already said.
Sorry we won’t willing evolve into a living shitpost.

Your post aligns perfectly with my opinion on the subject.
Or, were there not a minimum character count:
This