Adaptive Events

IPC crew shipment please please please

You’re only as relevant as you make yourself out to be. Seek out people who are in need of legal aid. Nobody needs legal aid? Make them need it.

Is some head slightly unreasonable? Help start a union or try to find any breach in the local SOP.
Seek out assistants that need a loan, set the interest rate really high and make them sign a physical contract.
Start any monetary scheme, look into: Ponzi, hedge fund, any other scheme that makes you hold onto a lot of money.

2 Likes

Tbh! I’m loving some of the ideas, I already opened a PR adding Prisoners, but I might do another PR with multiple events, I’ll keep my eye in this post!

1 Like

I havent tried playing as lawyer yet mainly because i dont really like it, for me it relies too much on outside factors. It was more of a riff on the fact that all lawyers ive seen so far are utterly irrelevant or manage to conduct a high stakes trial, nothing inbetween.

Either way, love the way you think. There are many paths and you’ve got some pretty clever ones.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.