Absolute Crapola tier ideas thread

forgot about that :skull:

Additionally, placing the clothing in and using the washing machines on station removes the “Soiled” trait from any uniform.

Shitting yourself in sealed suits like hard suits or space suits, or the mining specific non-sealed but obviously pants included suits, without wearing a uniform soils the suit instead.

2 Likes

what a terrible ye extremely funny outcome

1 Like

random event thats triggers the battle royale. whenonly a single person is left the rounds end liek normal

1 Like

I see my sage advice paid off: Beestation demographics poll - #29 by Hithere

New “antag” datum: Doomer
Sec and command are exempt.
People with this antag datum are permitted to valid hunt and prep “gamer gear” but not to murderbone.
They get a hint at the start of the round what kind of roundstart antags are present and whenever a midround antag is picked. Like, they might get the message “You feel a sensation like being in the center of a giant clock, whirling gears whizzing around you.” And that means it’s a Ratvar round.

1 Like

How about a character who get the hints but they are all false. You are hinted of changelings when there are no changelings. Door bolt and shock you at random but only on your client and to others you’re just standing still.

At other times you can see someone getting shanked or hear the sounds of an E-sword in random directions when in reality, there is nothing there.

Ghosts can take control of temporary control characters who could be other crew members or non-crew who can interact and hurt you, even talk to you but no one else but you can see them.

Pure paranoia.

Also admemes can put this shit onto people with no warning. lmao

6 Likes

Paranoid schizophrenic.

like having an imaginary friend, but mixed with the blob/ai overlay where their job is to fuck with you and drive you crazy.

they get more powerful as your mood decreases, initially it’s mild stuff like minor sounds and effects like sparking lights and machines.
Then when when you get to neutral mood, it can cause the station to rumble and aforementioned door and electronics shocking.
Come the seriously negative “I wish I was dead” moodlet or insanity, they can manifest all sorts of hostile-mobs, play lots of sounds and manifest verbal hallucinations and gas flooding halucinations.
but only for you and none of it is real.

sound about right?

5 Likes

every action has a 0.01% chance to fail . if it does you get gibbed for a critical failure.
shit happens

1 Like

Presses a button… gibbed!

I have good news for you

That’s just mindbreaker toxin and the split personality antag, those are already in the game

no, this would be a far more powerful means of causing hallucinations for one person in ways far more devious than the meek ways the game randomly makes the vents appear to expel funni purple.

Under used in that case.

If it doesn’t genuinely convince people that what’s happening is real then it is shite.

I don’t think it’ll ever be truly possible to convince the ooc player short of unexpected adminbus because people will meta any hallucinations as soon as they’ve seen the antag/mechanic before.

An antag item that Fully Immerses ™ a target ( like the admin smite)

Eating something that is too hot (like freshy made meth pills) damages your stomach. Breathing air that is too hot, too cold, or too thin causes damage to your lungs.

3 Likes

Striking someone, while targeting their groin, does bonus stamina damage.

2 Likes

and induces screaming.

3 Likes