A dark era befells Beestation

What the fuck?
Report shit like that asap. Including the admins playing lewd noises. That is utterly unacceptable.

2 Likes

Centcomm should replace the onboard self destruct with a felinid virus dispenser. Destruction of the station would probably be even faster.

As will the shuttle calls and the attempts to get to the shuttle.

Donā€™t threaten me with a good time.

Those things are luckily gone now but that was a thing in a past. You had guys like Lubricant Bob yelling how they will rape you once theyā€™ll get you and indeed, if they critted or killed you they would describe all sorts of actions and noises
You had people sexting through PDA and any reports of that were either ignored, marked as IC issue or if anyone dared to answer you would hear that it wasnā€™t ERP since only one person was doing thatā€¦
Admins themselves found it apparently very entertaining to play some guy talking for a minute how he is cumming and doing all sort of odd noises
That was pretty much the state of a server until first Vanillaā€™s banā€¦or actually now that I think about it anti-ERP rules werenā€™t really enforced even after that, Lubricant Bob was pretty much doing his shit until his perma ban (which was a surprise on itself since guy was allowed to do pretty much all he wanted including straight up killing random people as nonantag)

Looking at current situation Iā€™m worried we are about to move backwards, thereā€™s quite some glorification of that mess of a server we have once been, Cae is really into his vision of removing Sage and having LRP cause apparently nobody follows rules and SOP, we even had some ā€˜eventsā€™ recently which were a rounds during which he was smiting people for not following SOP and called a shuttle after 20 minutes of the round, iā€™m pretty sure heā€™s doing that to get something to support his argument

And you better bet aslong as im in charge (edit: well, one of the people in chargeā€¦) it will stay that way.
Jokes or not shit like that is not acceptable, espechaly considering we have minors on the server.
Only time can tell what the future holds, but i can promise you i will stand against degeneracy.

LRP is in a rather nice spot these days. Only few bad actors remain, most of the Hippie NRP shitters have been removed. And iā€™d rather keep it this way. Deleting it would be preferable to going back to ye olde times of metagangs spouting n-words

yeah lrp is almost perfect the way it is, sure there are a couple stupid rules (as iā€™m recently learning) but thankfully the admemes on board donā€™t really care about them so eh

2 Likes

the bad ending

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.