CKEY:R1ks_iwnl-

Your Discord:StatisticallyBoomer#4754

Offender’s CKEY:Unknown

LRP or MRP server:MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name:D.1.N.6.U.5 and unknown

Date (MM-DD-YYYY):09-25-2020

Round Number:21793

Rules Broken: 5-Don't Self Antag

Incident Description: So it's on a cult round, i died earlier so i was a ghost wandering around and i see 2 IPC Atmos Techs coming out of engi, both of them dragging active fusion canisters shooting nuclear particles in the halls for no reason, cult already had halos and they werent even heading to a cult base but just going towards departures while shuttle was about to dock, later on a sec officer spaced the fusion cans but every single person that boarded shuttle was heavily irradiated, one of the atmos tech IPCs was just walking around in shuttle with 625000% rads and im pretty sure nuclear particles hit a couple of people too.

Additional Information: I did ahelp this ingame and admin Francinum told me this is being investigated, later on the round restarts and i dont get an answer of what happened to them and the ban page doesn't have anything new on it.

Incident Description: So it’s on a cult round, i died earlier so i was a ghost wandering around and i see 2 IPC Atmos Techs coming out of engi, both of them dragging active fusion canisters shooting nuclear particles in the halls for no reason, cult already had halos and they werent even heading to a cult base but just going towards departures while shuttle was about to dock, later on a sec officer spaced the fusion cans but every single person that boarded shuttle was heavily irradiated, one of the atmos tech IPCs was just walking around in shuttle with 625000% rads and im pretty sure nuclear particles hit a couple of people too.

Additional Information: I did ahelp this ingame and admin Francinum told me this is being investigated, later on the round restarts and i dont get an answer of what happened to them and the ban page doesn’t have anything new on it.
For readability

I highly doubt this was just incompetence as they made about 6 fusion cans and both of them were playing as IPC because they won’t get any radiation damage themselves.

I think the name of the other atmos tech IPC is GAZ-21 Volga but i cant confirm.

I’ll take a look at it once I get logs access.

Taking a look at it now.

1 Like

Due to it being late here, I’m afraid I’ll have to dig deeper in the morning. Rest assured that I will resolve it once I have the energy; Glory to Nanotrasen, comrade.

He did the same thing again and faced consequeunces.

Report Processed