Ban Type:
Server
Ban Length:
Permanent
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2021-09-05 11:18:36
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
“Booby trapped the safe where disk was stored killing the head that was supposed to safe keep it next. Explain yourself on the forums via ban appeal”
Appeal Reason:
Guilty as stated. On a low-pop Acacia round, I had booby trapped the disk with three chem grenades, locked it into the secure safe, and left early as the HoP (the round was nearing almost two hours in). It was absolute negligence (and possibly also powergaming) on my part to not leave any sort of hint and warning to the next head responsible for keeping the disk safe. I should have anticipated for the round to go on for much longer than I thought it would.
The reasoning for me doing this was related to the previous round, where I had neglected keeping the disk safe. It was a low-pop round and there were no Shaft Miners around so I had taken it upon myself to do some mining, as the station was sorely lacking mats. And taking the disk with me to Lavaland was not possible. As if on cue, a dynamic Lone Operative was spawned, who immediately rushed the disk and delta’d the station. Hence my ill-advised decision to booby trap the Nuke Disk.

Additional Information:
TLDR: negligence and paranoia

1 Like

It seems you understand quite well why thats not a good idea, next time simply just give it to any other department head. Considering your clear note history I just have some one remove the ban, and keep this as a note.

Accapted