Your Discord: Ruko#7940
Offender’s CKEY: Zoom9337
Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 06 / 01 / 2022
Round Number: 38457
Rules Broken (if relevant): N / A
Part of Admin/Mentor Conduct Broken (if relevant): I disagree with a ruling and it is my understanding that this dictates a report. I do not seek punishment of the reported member of staff - I simply have a disagreement I would like settled and the case looked over by a second person.
Incident Description: I opened an ahelp for failRP, potential powergaming and failure to work with team as a converted antagonist. The ahelp remained open for most of the round. The ahelp was closed with “situation handled” as the (now mindshielded and deconverted) player I reported was in the middle of breaking into the command portion of the emergency shuttle with a chainsaw while saying “Wroom wroom”. I never saw any change in this player’s behavior while the ahelp was open.
Additional Information: The player in question is an assistant named Casper Kamm as seen above. At time of my opening ahelp I had witnessed the player doing the following:
- Screaming “MAINTS!!” as a single word at the hopline, which is when I jumped to them.
- They already had space adaptation, and this point was pretty early in the round. They also have a medkit in their bag.
- I scrolled up a bit skimming for their name and found they had pretty much just been saying some variation of “Maints!” over and over, demanding it from HoPline.
- Shortly after HoP caves and gives them the maints they were screaming for they get flashed and converted to a rev by @Penwin.
They then rest on the ground, completely ignoring prompts by the head rev until he eventually gives up and leaves.(Edit: Information provided below shows this was probably not intentional malice) Once head rev leaves, Casper gets up and carries about his merry way of wandering into maints to look for some loot.
- I open the Ahelp and explain what I’ve seen so far here, where I am told by the moderator something along the lines of “Well, revs don’t really have to listen to the head rev, they just need to go kill the heads of staff”.
- After some time passes and the player finds a chainsaw, they do make it apparent they intend to fight and just kinda stroll in on a group of sec in a public place and start chainsawing. They are vastly outnumber and lose, after which they are arrested, deconverted and mindshielded.
- At no point does their general behavior change as far as I can tell.
- Shuttle arrives, and as the crew is boarding the shuttle, the now mindshielded player in question starts trying to smash their way into the command section, baits a conflict with others on the shuttle which results in a chainsaw fight to the death (or at least to crit).
- At this point I tabbed out of the game to start writing this report because it seems like the player either wasn’t talked to at all, or was given a pass to carry on with their shitty antics. Due to server rules I don’t feel it would have ended well for me to immediately re-open the ticket proclaiming the player was definitely not handled.
logs from player
Presumably where they got space adapt here.
Very long gap in speech from my perspective before this point
This is messed up because this is a saved chatlog.
Headrev @Penwin flashes here, not in my chat logs
Pretty much right after penwin gives up and walks away, Casper
gets up from resting edit here too and carries on.
There a gap in my logs of unknown size at this point. I saved logs at two points during the round - once right here, and once when I decided I was going to need to make a report. The next chunk of logs picks up while Casper is in brig from the arrest and just after he has been mindshielded.
He is attacking his way into the command section of escape shuttle here.