CKEY: Mashedpotatoes2001

Your Discord: Domestic Waste#0203

Offender’s CKEY: Zoom9337

Offender’s In-Game Name (if relevant): NA

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 06/20/2022

Round Number: 38838

Rules Broken (if relevant): Reportedly rule 6

Part of Admin/Mentor Conduct Broken (if relevant): NA

Incident Description: The ai made a joke about the captains mother being fat and I said I would like to sleep with her because captains mom joke. While this may have been too mrp for the server It by no means constitute ERP or a violation of rule 6. I also joked about redistributing estrogen to the population to femboy the station, again maybe too far but in no way a violation of rule 6. I am non-binary myself and it was clearly not derogatory. I was playing VIP on a rev round so I made jokes, maybe a warning letting me know they were too far is fair. But a permanent ban, not even for appeal? That seems overly heavy handed. Inform me better of RP standards and I will adhere to them. Early in the round the same admin bwoinked me for jokingly requesting nuke codes to bomb the peasants (I was playing a trust fund kid with a disdain for the poor) and I apologized profusely and fixed my conduct after, clearly demonstrating my ability to listen. I just don’t understand why I am permanently banned for jokes on a gimmick role with no warning. Nobody had their round negatively impacted, and the ai had literally made a “captains mom is fat” joke 2 seconds prior.

Additional Information:

1 Like

In the interest of disclosure apparently I used the term mommy instead of mom which I will admit is a little out pocket. I don’t remember using that wording but I can’t outright deny it because I don’t remember and y’all have the logs. still, a single vowel shouldn’t be the difference between a warning and a perma.

You’d have been better off writing a ban appeal instead of a staff report.

This is very much relevant.
What part of admin conduct are you accusing them of breaking?

I was told to do both by several community members. I disagree with the ruling that A: it was a violation of rule 6 because there was no sexual intention and B: it warranted a perma. And again I don’t recall or believe I used mommy but I can’t outright deny it because I don’t have the log. If you don’t think this helps I can just delete it if you prefer.

As someone rightfully pointed out on the appeal no one is getting off on a bad captains mom joke over the radio. As far as I know that pretty much eliminates rule 6 as there was no role play and nothing erotic.

:neutral_face:

This is better off as a ban appeal.

Additionally,

SAY: Mashedpotatoes2001/(Roman Cherry) “mommy is here?!” (Brig (122, 130, 2))
SAY: Mashedpotatoes2001/(Roman Cherry) “can I have sex with her” (Brig (123, 131, 2))

Implying you wish to “have sex with” someone is definitely sexual intention. There is no way you can phrase this without it being sexual, as per definition.

Your extreme LRP behavior that round would have been reason enough for me personally to yeet you, as you clearly showed no interest in roleplay this round.

I don’t see Zoom acting in bad faith nor outside of admin conduct here.

Report rejected.