ZodrakDovah Staff Feedback Thread

This is the feedback thread for our Administrator ZodrakDovah

Please provide your thoughts about how they perform.

This is not the place for ban appeals or player reports but you can mention specific events and how they handled it given you don’t try to change the outcome of the case.

You are expected to keep a somewhat formal tone and give constructive criticism. Insults will not be tolerated.

While his insistence on using VC’s for things may have been annoying when I was a headmin, he certainly tries; improvements could potentially be dialing back the aggression in adminhelps, which he has been trying and has slowly become more and more successful at over time.

As Lagomorphica has said, other than his persistence to use VC, somewhat aggressive behaviour towards players (which he has been improving on) and emotional personality he’s a fine addition to the staff team.

commit self destruct, you attempt to stalk, and force players into situations (some of which you have admitted to) to try to get them to break the rules.

There was posted evidence in a previous player report that shows you telling me (as an AI) to unbolt security “Or im banning you right now” - even though doing so would be a direct violation of my laws

Then, ontop of that he turned out to be a changeling, disguised as a member of security, trying to get into security. He then banned me for unbolting security as it broke my asiimov lawset
:man_shrugging:

Also then stalked me later on for “rule breaking behaviour” - which included watching me specifically, and without asking, banning me for “There were no tickets involving his actions, but as the clown, critted and then healed the mime for assaulting him, and a fellow clown. Reminder that these were not related to any of the tickets, but blame it on kain” - paraphrased btw

no just no if your going to start thanos snapping staff members again, delete this guy first

toxic living up to his fuckin name of toxic