Ban Length:
9999-01-01 12:00 or 7981 years

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
2019-11-09 14:50

Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Ban evading
Appeal Reason:
I think that the ban is really unfair, also I got warned once by Piterskiy for trying to ban evade a ban which was ending in like a few hours after I tried that (yes, I really wanted to play the game), so I didn’t try it second time and still got banned for it
Additional Information:
Originally I think that I got banned for 2 days for killing a dude, who I thought was ling (this happend because I went to medbay and some dude tried to kill me (I figured out it was a ling), but then this dude that I later killed went in with a fireaxe and starter slashing the dude while ignoring me, then the lings corpse exploded, the second dude got wounded and I grabbed a fireaxe to finish him off (I seriously thought that he was a ling, because I know that sometimes lings have objectives where they have to kill other lings, also most of the time they get fireaxe cuz it’s really robust, also it was very obvious that I was getting killed by a ling)
After that some shade told me that I just killed a dude who actually saved me, so because of that I felt bad and just decided to leave, also I didn’t have anything to do in that round because of my role. And I didn’t know that if you killed someone and left before ahelp you could get banned for that, so yeah, that’s my original ban.

Then literally after 2 days I joined the server at evening for my timezone, and discovered that I’m still banned (and the ban was gonna expire either at night or at morning, because 2 days had already passed), but since I really wanted to play I got a vpn and made an alt account. I joined the server with an alt but on character creation got asked by admeme Piterskiy “why are you ban evading?”, after which he said that It’s a “last warning (although my first one lol)” before getting sticky banned.

After that I didn’t try to login second time since I didn’t want a sticky ban, and my ban was gonna expire really soon, so I played for a few days after it got lifted.
But today while playing as a geneticist I got messaged by badmeme Bastian0930 who asked me “who is your [my alt]?”, to which I honestly replied “That it’s indeed my alt account, but I got warned that if I’m gonna use it again, I’m getting a sticky ban lol”, after which I got instantly sticky banned (???), bruh.

Also sorry for calling you a badmeme, but seriously, you probably just have read first few words without even looking at the rest of the sentence, also you didn’t even check if I have a warning or no.
I used my alt account only once, and got warned, if I used it second time to try and ban evade I would get detected and get a fair sticky ban, but my ban got lifted anyway.

tl;dr
But I didn’t use it second time, so what did I get banned for?
Also I got banned originally for a pretty stupid mistake from my side, then tried an alt account since the ban was gonna expire in like a few hours, and got a warning. After warning I just waited till the ban expired and started playing normally without even using it again (AND AGAIN, MY BAN JUST GOT LIFTED BEFORE AAAA), while playing normally a few days later I got asked by greatmin Bastian0930 about my alt, to which I honestly replied and got instantly bannhamered to my face without him even checking if I tried ban evading again, bruh.

Also sorry for writing shitton of text, but I had to explain a simple issue just so you could understand that this ban is really unfair, sorry for wasting your time, but I enjoy lowrp servers such as beestation and I don’t grief/nor kill players for no reason.

Guess nobody is gonna check this out, since more than a day has passed and I didn’t receive any replies, meanwhile the admin who banned me replied to posts related to him, that were posted later than mine.

I guess I got fair perm banned by my ip, computer, byond account and computer files for using an alt account just because I really wanted to play when my ban was about to end in a few hours, which was 2 days long (!) and happend only because of a stupid mistake, I’m not even a damn griefer

Also again, I didn’t get stickybanned for this first, I tried joining on an alt and Pitersky gave me a warning, so I didn’t try it second time

BUT FOR SOME REASON LIKE A FEW DAYS LATER I GET BANNED BY BASTIAN LOL, DUDE ITS A WARNING!

I’m literally angry because this is such a simple problem but I have to write shitton of text to explain why it’s unjust.
So anyone gonna check this or atleast say anything?

Ban evasion is a permanent sticky for a reason. I’m surprised pitersky didn’t perma sticky you off the bat. That’s actually not good of him. I’m not willing to unban you unless another few admins want me to.

I tried evading a 2 day ban which was about to end in a few hours when I tried evading, also how was I suppoused to know I could get sticky banned for that?

Also that’s my first ban lol, again, I don’t even grief or kill people for no reason

Explain how is this just and how I deserve it?

Also why can’t I get banned for this if I try ban evading a second time? Why do you have to ban me for making a dumb mistake, when again, I didn’t even grief?

Also how do I even bring other admins into this thread? I started this thread like a day ago and got your fair and just reply only now.

Ban evasion is a serious offense, no matter how long is left in the ban. Wait awhile before making an appeal

trying to ban evade because I unknowingly killed dude is a more serious crime than griefing? I’ve seen griefers get banned only for a few days, how much do I need to “wait” before making an appeal again?

Short answer: yes

Long answer: y e s s s. Trying to “game” or abuse our ban system is an instant perma. Always has been, always will be.

In regards to how long you should wait: I’m gonna say ATLEAST 1 week before your next appeal. This is not a guarantee that it will be accepted, however.

Guess I’m staying permbanned because I tried to abuse or “game” your ban system, I’m such a villain, even worse than a griefer/rper/whoever else there is, that I’m worth a stickyban

and all because I unknowingly made an alt, because I really wanted to play at evening, when my ban was about to end in a morning (EVEN THOUGH I GOT BANNED AT EVENING EXACTLY 2 DAYS AGO, WHICH BECAUSE OF YOUR TIMEZONE TURNED INTO 2 DAYS + 2/5/10/15 HOURS ( I DONT EVEN REMEMBER HOW MUCH IT WAS))

well it’s useless to argue with a shit system, or admins that can’t even be wrong at all
of course I’m the only one wrong

ok, epic, close the fucking thread because I’m not gonna get to play on your server again and it was useless to even try and explain my fucking evil deed

also I don’t deserve an appeal because I’m such a toxic little fucker who decides to argue with admins, who again, can’t be wrong at all just like their system, also I used a caps, that must really mean that I’m immature and I tend to rage alot

well epic, have a fucking good day!

also remove the fucking “you got sticky ban, make an appeal on the forum”, because if you get one and even write an essay explaining why you’re wrong, you’re still not get unbanned, even if you’re not a griefer

Some things I would like to point out is this;

I tried evading a 2 day ban which was about to end in a few hours when I tried evading, also how was I suppoused to know I could get sticky banned for that?

Tell me what game, any game, that allows banned players who are caught ban evading, to continue playing the game?

Because every game bans ban evaders, and just about every SS13 server perma bans ban evaders, we have a policy to perma said ban evaders.

And with that in mind, think about how Pitersky didn’t give you a longer ban, and didn’t even perma you, he was being nice.

What happens when one of us, apparent shitmins throw you a lifesaver with a rope tied to the boat you fell off? You take out a lighter and burn the rope. When we tell you that you can’t save you because you burnt the rope, you yell at us because, “I didn’t know I wasn’t supposed to burn the rope.”

Guess I’m staying permbanned because I tried to abuse or “game” your ban system, I’m such a villain, even worse than a griefer/rper/whoever else there is, that I’m worth a stickyban

Victimizing yourself shows that you don’t understand your choices and actions, telling us that this shouldn’t be accepted.

and all because I unknowingly made an alt, because I really wanted to play at evening…

Everyone still wants to play when they’re banned, you don’t choose when you’re unbanned, hence the perma sticky.

also I don’t deserve an appeal because I’m such a toxic little fucker who decides to argue with admins, who again, can’t be wrong at all just like their system, also I used a caps, that must really mean that I’m immature and I tend to rage alot

Appeals aren’t meant to argue with admins, they’re a place to discuss your side of the story of the actions that got you banned and for us to see if it really was ban-able.

Denied. Please appeal at a later time.