Your Discord: Marshall #7089

Offender’s CKEY: Zishy

Offender’s In-Game Name: Ziah Phoebe

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 08/25/2022

Round Number: 40100

Rules Broken: 2. No Powergaming

Incident Description:
As the Chief Engineer she did botany, exploration, security and nanites all in one round. I only remember the time stamp for her doing botany, which should be just before 40 minutes into the round

Additional Information: this is the norm for this person, and I was going to accumulate more evidence of this behaviour for submission but I think this one round should suffice to give the staff an idea of why this person is single-handedly lowering the state of roleplay

I think she might have also done some genetics. It’s just been getting more and more absurd every day.

3 Likes

To start with a few that i could find round IDs for
Round:40046
Zishy rolls botanist and proceeds to go into atmospherics and fuck around with the atmos tech’s setup because they decided that it wasn’t good enough and proceeded to harass said atmos tech in OOC after the round ended, this round wasn’t as eventuful due to them just starting to learn botany

Round: 39583
I roll atmos tech and begin to set up atmospherics to optimize my fusion setup, before zishy rolls up and starts to attempt to put her plasma flood pipe down, in which I motion for her to stop in which i have to get security into atmospherics to get her to leave, this goes on for almost 40 minutes and wasted so much time that the Chief Engineer ends up blowing up to SM due to having to deal with Zishy. Even while being threatened with a fire axe past a certain point and the HoS themself being present Zishy finally leaves before trying to come back again at some point, refusing to understand that not only does atmospherics SOP not let a pipe like that exist, exploration SOP doesn’t approve of the pipe. Mind you while this has been a while i think i had issues with them multiple rounds in a row before this one too so you could just pulls those rounds and find similar things.

Now for the stuff I cannot find round IDs for off the top of my head, but essentially while playing CE this player without fail would immediately use the jaws of life or the spare ID to empty out the armory then take it to the exploration shuttle to do space exploration, which is completely abandoning their post and you generally wouldn’t notice this if you weren’t observing because you’d have no idea there even was a CE during these rounds, and it wouldn’t be uncommon for them to just work with and arm antagonists because it made exploration missions easier.

Whenever I’d see botanists cryo i’d check the manifest and see Zishy working botany before the hallways would be flooded with ambrosia gaia, which i found a post in OOC from them basically stating they do it because they know people will OD from it and die

Not to mention they rarely speak during rounds and will wordlessly attempt to feed you shit or give you a rollie with unknown reagents in it, like it’s really obvious they aren’t here to roleplay, they just power game every single round they’re in and it’s so frequent it’s near impossible to tell you what one because the worst part is, you can pull almost any round ID they’re in and find non stop rule breaks and the same behavior in every round.

2 Likes

Round 40221
Zishy covers the entire shuttle in ambrosia gaia and melons for no apparent reason

3 Likes

I can atest to the OOC chat there, that was prompted by me scolding zishy due to having to patients die from overdose in medical and have to be revived, at which point i asked Zishy to stop.

As was said its almost every round that youll find these plants everywhere with no warnings

Ive got my fair share of complaints as well but they all amount to whats already been mentioned just in different rounds.

3 Likes

This happens every single round they play botany, and it’s a pain in the ass to clean up, Tyranicranger4 was present for one of them actually. Planting glowshrooms and littering the hallways with plants is really bad LRP behavior, no one wants to look at the station in a srate of disaster because the botanist is trying to kill people using brain damage.

2 Likes

When was this?

Also this is directed at everyone, but anecdotal evidence is completely worthless. If you don’t have a round ID to back up what you’re claiming then it’ll be ignored.

3 Likes

When i ahelped about the plants Zishy was leaving in the halls killing people and the guy saying that he was doing it to commit suicide to you, i think this was also the round where the Ian player talked about being molested. Think clown containment chamber was made in the bar as well as the ashwalkers getting onto the station with jacobs ladder was this round.

I wasn’t the one that handled that, nor was I even present in the round.

Oh yeah you’re right it was oo7, here is the ckey for that round 40032

i have never grown sugarcane ever. i dont use the portable seed extractor either. i probably just grew some gaia for myself to smoke for mood buff and healing because on low pop rounds 90% of the time nobody is doing essential things

Keep the chit chatter to a minimum, everyone. Pointless arguing does not bring anything to the table. If you have, ACTUAL proof, such as claims during SPECIFIC rounds that you know the ID of, then by all means, go ahead, but if all you have is anecdotal ‘proof’, with no clear way of confirming those things, then it’s probably better to keep it to yourself, as well as any other unnecessary comments.

Have you tried ahelping perhaps? Each time that you saw them do this? Doesn’t take more than a minute. If that fails, hell, make a player report or an admin report if you don’t agree with the admin’s ruling on the situation.

5 Likes

28 days later bump :flushed:

1 Like

So, let’s see here.
Round 40100
Roundstart, they set up the SM, then leave the rest in the hands of the other engineering crew and they go off to do Botany, Ambrosia plants specifically.
Candace Clark walks in, shoots them dead with a pistol, and they get revived in Medbay a few minutes later. They play dumb, go back to Botany and try to deputize two people which isn’t inherently bad to go after the traitor.
They later claim they stranded the explorator in space, so they arm up some people with disablers.

SAY: Zishy(Ziah Phoebe) “:D” (Exploration Dock (205, 115, 2))

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Later they seem to let a traitor in their office to steal the magboots for their objective, repeatedly saying “I’m not looking, go on it’s not human harm” which is just… poor conduct.
They rescue an engineer, who apparently… punched themselves to death, and performs surgery on them with only one doctor in that shift.
Later on, they do nanites and add a bunch of beneficial programs, even though there was already a scientist, and soon after the round ends.

Round 40046
They do botany for most of the shift, towards the end the shuttle is called because the SM setup was fucked up, and so they trespass into the HoP’s office to get access and fix the setup, as a botanist mind you.

SAY: Zishy/(Ziah Phoebe) “WHO WORKED ATMOS” (Atmospherics (93, 182, 2))
SAY: Zishy/(Ziah Phoebe) “YOU MADE A FUCKING MESS” (Atmospherics (93, 182, 2))

They go on and salt about the turbine being shit and such, and talk in a pretty toxic way in OOC after the round ends and dissing, which is just not okay.

Round 39583

SAY: Zishy/(Zishy Phoebe) “can i come suck plasma” (Exploration Shuttle (155, 85, 2))

Nothing inherently wrong with this, it’s just funny, but kinda eh that they siphon plasma from atmospherics for their exploration shuttle.
They get approval to get the plasma, but people seem to be overly hostile to them nonetheless.

SAY: Zishy/(Zishy Phoebe) “i asked if we could fuel up and eliza said yes” (Space (175, 119, 2))
SAY: Zishy/(Zishy Phoebe) “and i even asked alva” (Space (175, 119, 2))
SAY: Zishy/(>Zishy Phoebe) “i mean she will burn down atmospherics again” (Space (175, 119, 2))
SAY: Zishy/(Zishy Phoebe) “as usual” (Space (175, 119, 2))
SAY: Zishy/(Zishy Phoebe) “i dont mind staring at alva blowing up atmos” (Space (175, 119, 2))

Mean, and not the only instances of this being said.

Overall, pretty rude behavior both OOC and IC, and we don’t welcome that here.
A reminder to everyone to not metagrudge or act hostile to people you know are troublemakers for OOC reasons, as you will be in just as much trouble as them for doing this.

I will be giving them a vacation so they hopefully learn how to behave better.

Report Accepted