Sage
Ban Type:
Server
Ban Length:
Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
2021-04-24 20:34
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Rules broken: R2.1, R2.7 Posted the WGW copypasta in the library, we have a zero tolerance policy in regards to this content and you frankly ought to know better. Flagged as spam since copypastas are considered spam. Appeal on forums.
Appeal Reason:
The content was written into a book, and catagorized into the proper publishing locality under: Author- Unknown Catagory- Adult under attempt to complete and assure my NT set objective of publishing 6 articles of 167+ letters. It was published propelry as WGW, then renamed to the forbidden text after publishing.
Additional Information:
I enjoy the new rule page layout, far better than the last rule page layout (Since it has subcatagories. I had to look up why there was 2.1 and 2.7 rather than just 2)

The main issue is with the fact that it’s erotica, as I’ve said a zero tolerance policy, however since this is your first time, I thank you for appealing. It will be removed for now but take heed if something like this happens again there will be no appealing.

And I enjoy the new layout as well, it’s very clean and well defined :slight_smile:

Also welcome back, your last post was 5 months ago it’s been a while ^u^;

lol that was my erotica ban too haha.

@YoshimiWasTaken Yoshimi please close the thread when it is resolved :confounded:

Sorry about that! Forgot about doing that, my apologies
:sweat_smile: