Ziagfu banned by Kerbin_Fiber

**CKEY:**Ziagfu

Admin’s CKEY: Kerbin_Fiber

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Both (Assuming)

Ban Type: Temporary

Ban Length: 3 days

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2019 - 11 - 02

Round ID: 8535

Ban Reason: As a free golem, got a mech and went to an escape pod and told the Captain and a Medical doctor, “Move over lings,” and proceeded to kill the Medical Doctor. Waited a while and then killed the Captain. Captain may or may not be valid for purchasing “Oh Hi Daniel.” NOTE: Went braindead before I could ahelp them about it, appeal on the forums if you feel that this is unjust.

Appeal Reason: Not appealing fort he kill, thought I was chasing down a pair of lings that turned into the cap and someone else, hence attempting to husk the doc and emptying the cap of organs (Especially since they had improper ID). But I would like to apologize for the brain-dead-ness. I was in the middle of running towards the Escape shuttle to watch for more lings when the Starbucks internet went out. I do not try to bwoink evade, though it has happened before when I had to go into work. It MIGHT happen again in the future, but not of my volition now that I know the starbucks wifi cuts off at 9:30 pm.

Additional Information: If I got a non-antag, sorry. I wanted to get rid of those lingy bastards in my REDEEMER Gygax.

I personally don’t like the fact that you went and killed someone for having an ID thats not theirs/improper just because you knew it was a ling round. Using that logic, most of the crewmembers would be dead for taking braindead people’s IDs.

But alas, I am a Trailmin and must wait on a REAL admin’s opinion.

And for future reference, Ruediger and Bastion both approved the ban.

Oh I’m not worried about ban approval, like I said I’m not appealing for the kill. I’m appealing for the disconnect before bwoinking.

Like I said, I was chasing down 2 lings. One was the HoS, the other the Chaplain, and I lost their trail but knowing most changelings that want to succeed avoid the main shuttle, I checked all the escape pods. Thought they were the lings I was chasing down, pure, simple. Hence not appealing for who was killed. I killed the wrong blokes, so I pay the consequences for it.

To be honest I’ll say that was an honest mistake on your end, lings are a difficult game mode to tell who’s friend or foe because lings can perfectly replicate others and that can end up leading to innocent deaths. But you acted too rash in killing then. Meanwhile you do show yourself as a person of integrity in admitting to your mistake and taking responsibility for your actions and if I was an admin I would take that into consideration, but unfortunately I am not one. If we could vote on these I would give you a +1.