Zescode feedback room

this is the thread to yell at zesko for nerfing your department or to make shitty suggestions in hopes he may get bored and implement them

1 Like

Honest feedback? I love most of the changes you try to push, or at the very least the reasoning behind what you’re trying to do (removing instant hardstuns is great, removing rng from combat is also amazing).

The big but you’re waiting for is that I don’t think you should target sec with your changes at all, based on your extreme bias against the department existing in the first place

add yourself to the science testing lab so i can kill you over and over and hope something like a voodoo doll effect happens and you actually die. would be pretty funny i think

Jokes on you i have a mostly complete pr sitting here for me to put out in a half hour that buffs sec

In that case I might have to take the second half back. Mostly just want non-lethal takedowns to be viable again in some way.

stunbatons are still wicked good if not blocked, and what i’m adding is an item to fix the issue of blocks for sec

Willing to buff disablers in some way since they’re ultimately worthless unless you complete the take-down when compared to going for a crit with lasers?

they do more net damage than lasers though

Making melee combat more robusto, removing RNG in delimbs (which inadvertenly made fireaxe fucking broken lmao) and adding PARRIES is pretty respectable.

Can`t wait for the RNG removal in embeds.

return to the shadow realm

1 Like

i’ll retract my viro comment if you buff sec.

he nerfed me , uncool 0/10.

Making melee combat more robusto, removing RNG in delimbs (which inadvertenly made fireaxe fucking broken lmao) and adding PARRIES is pretty respectable.
Can`t wait for the RNG removal in embeds.

fixed all the shit with all the shit here, just gotta get it merged

i’ll retract my viro comment if you buff sec.

he nerfed me , uncool 0/10.

you asked for it

1 Like

also making secbelt a 6 slot item and giving sec a (technically) 25 damage is also pretty based. The crushing shield is a bonus too.

bufg viro
also nerf cargo because cargo is op

In practice, billy club takes like 8 hits to take a tider down lmao. It sucks as a weapon

1 Like

but it slows down in one hit,