Yuri vitch's Bee drive admin app

**Your CKEY (Including any alts you have):**Yuri vitch

**Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have):**Yuri#0914

How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone): I live in EST buy my sleep schedule is wildly fucked, so sometimes im on at 3 am, or 12 pm

What changes, if any, would you bring?: Well I don’t have anything special about me so I don’t know much I can bring

**How old are you?:**16

**Why do you want to be an admin?:**With there being an ever decreasing amount of admins on beestation and the recent bee admin drive I thought “Why not give it a shot”

How long have you been playing SS13?: Atleast a year

How long have you been playing BeeStation?: over 900h

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?: 7, know most jobs but some I cant get my head around

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?: 6 Not too great because I have not adminned before.

Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13: Nope

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?: No alts, Its just my single Ckey

Your strengths: Im somewhat patient and don’t get salty that easily

Your weaknesses: Sometimes I tend to gloss over certain details when I do get angry.

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?: Murderbone most of the time.

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?: The willingness to do what they signed up for and follow their own rules they enforce.

What makes a staff team good?: Not being to adminbussey but still able to have some fun.

What is a staff team’s purpose?: To enfore the rules of the server, and in certain cases, make the game more fun

What kind of player are you?:
One who likes to joke around, like the time I made a minebot army and killed legion with them.

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?: Well I would probably meme a whole lot less as the rules would be more thoroughly enforced onto me

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?:
On LRP, they would get bwoinked and told not to do that again if they are not an antag. While on MRP they would get bwoinked and more than likely noted for that as it is not “MRP behavior”

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?:
Bwoink them, ask if they know what they are doing is bad, check if they have any previous notes for this type of behavior, Issue an atleast 5 day ban for self-antagging to such a degree that they plasma flood the station, Increase ban length depending on how many notes they have for this behaviour

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?:
Bwoink him, let him know what he did was wrong, tell him that if he needs help that he can Mhelp if he doesn’t know what some things do or, are, and link them to the beestation chemistry guide.

‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
underage

Headmemes you should edit the bee drive admin page to contain BE 18+ in bold

**How old are you?:**16

Good app, however the minimum age is 18.

That’s a shame
20 characters

Indeed

Yes the minimum age to become an admin is 18. This is because there is the risk and liability when dealing with issues regarding NSFW. You cannot be expected to moderate adult content fo protect our all ages status as a minor.

The application is good however, although we cannot budge on this stance.

Thank you for applying in the Great Bee Admin Drive regardless though.

1 Like