Yuliy Player Report

CKEY: WilsonPH

Your Discord: R2D2 from Star Trek

Offender’s CKEY: Yuliy

Offender’s In-Game Name: Eli Gregory

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 12-15-2022

Round Number: 41811

Rules Broken: Rule 13 Antagonist Conduct, specifically failing to follow proper escalation policy and murderboning.

Incident Description: Didn’t see much because I was a morph, but I caught glimpses of the Ninja attacking and netting crew in the halls, the belongings of which I happily ate up. Round ended and they didn’t have the objective to ‘capture x number of lifeforms’. Judging from OOC and Dchat they did in fact randomly attack crew out of the blue.

Additional Information: Their objectives

1 Like

Hello, Yuliy here.
I am positive I haven’t gone full murerbonding, nor have I captured/attacked peoples out of the blue (Such as no-comment first attack). I made the conversation first, asking their worthy (If they’re skilled or not).
Also to say, I have avoided the combat as best as possible, as I am unrobust and laggy.

Right.

So with ninjas energy netting people, the unfortunate reality is that ,unlike contractors capturing people, getting netted and sent to the dojo or whatever its called - is just glorified round removal. Theres some things to do there, but its verry boring.

From what i’ve seen, you didnt actualy kill anyone besides your target, just capture a good hand full of people. And, while it wasnt a huge amount, you did speak to people and do some roleplaying.

So uh, that places this in a bit of an odd grey-zone. Its certainly not technicaly murderboning, and saying you just wordlessly bonked people wouldnt be correct either.

You did however, still round remove people, with no objectives or provocation to do so.

Honestly, this could go either way. It’d have helped alot to see the round instead of just reading logs.
I’d strongly encourage you to reconsider round removals in the future. (someone should realy change ninjas capturing to match contracotrs capturing though)
FOR NOW though - im gonna go ahead and IC this.

3 Likes